I Can't Hate Brady's Wife Anymore

chirorob

So, my wife has been reading Gisele's book, and made a comment about it on Instagram.

Gisele somehow saw it, commented on it, got my wife's address, and sent her a personalized autographed copy.   I can't hate her anymore, that's pretty damn cool

Wife.jpg

1 minute ago, chirorob said:

So, my wife has been reading Gisele's book, and made a comment about it on Instagram.

Gisele somehow saw it, commented on it, got my wife's address, and sent her a personalized autographed copy.   I can't hate her anymore, that's pretty damn cool

Wife.jpg

That's pretty cool. Have to admit. 

21 minutes ago, chirorob said:

Wife.jpg

That’s great!  His wife is her own person, love that she makes much more than her husband! ?

19 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

Why would you hate someones  wife or players for that matter they are just doing their jobs. It's the scum bag Red Sox, and Patriot fans that deserve the hate.

Umm...can we make one exception for Miko Grimes with maybe honorable mention for Leon Washington's wife?

Archived