Baker Mayfield says Browns should have drafted Pat Mahomes instead of Myles Garrett in 2017

Patriot Killa

23 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Nobody but Gettleman, Mara and a select few in the NYG draft room know which way the Giants would have gone. Its a stretch to say how the draft would've played out, and state it as fact. What's funnier is when someone corrects someone else who does it with their version of "fact". 

So someone can say that Mayfield would have been available at 4 but me saying Giants would have taken Darnold is ridiculous because its a stretch to saw how the draft would have played out. Got it.  

1 hour ago, Ghost420 said:

So someone can say that Mayfield would have been available at 4 but me saying Giants would have taken Darnold is ridiculous because its a stretch to saw how the draft would have played out. Got it.  

I thought it was pretty clear I was talking about both of you. I went back to make sure I didn't leave a - react, and I didn't, so I'll just say you're going to need a tougher skin here. You can't state an opinion like it's a fact and think you're not going to be called on it. So yeah, I stand by what I said to you. Next time use a "probably" and nobody can argue "your opinion." Got it? 

Remember in that "Baker is awesome" thread where people were breaking down how awesome he was for playing decent vs. the Raiders in his first ever start? 
Can someone do that for me with Nick Mullens so I know what to expect the rest of the year? 
Do we play the raiders this season? I would love a darnold is awsome thread

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 11:55 PM, 14 in Green said:

I thought it was pretty clear I was talking about both of you. I went back to make sure I didn't leave a - react, and I didn't, so I'll just say you're going to need a tougher skin here. You can't state an opinion like it's a fact and think you're not going to be called on it. So yeah, I stand by what I said to you. Next time use a "probably" and nobody can argue "your opinion." Got it? 

LMAO at thinking you can tell me how to comment GOT IT?

On 10/31/2018 at 4:32 PM, Paradis said:

Not true.

Had Cleveland take Barkley, Giants take Darnold, Jets take Baker. Trust me I’ve looked at all the angles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to Paul Dottino, this isn't true. The Giants weren't taking a QB. They probably would have taken Chubb.