49ers vs Raiders

Integrity28

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I guess one cannot applaud creativity without it somehow triggering the typical derpy responses. My bad.

Your dopey premise that "play design matters" isn't congruent with Shannys overall record of futility.

I guess one cannot call out the hypocrisy of veiled shots at Bowels/Bates without triggering the typical derpy deflections.  My bad.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Pac said:

Your dopey premise that "play design matters" isn't congruent with Shannys overall record of futility.

I guess one cannot call out the hypocrisy of veiled shots at Bowels/Bates without triggering the typical derpy deflections.  My bad.

Discussing play design in terms of wins/losses is false equivocation... and intellectually dishonest. Or, put simply, dumb.

I don’t need to take veiled shots. Suggesting this is even dumber.

I forgot what a piñata you make of yourself when you try to be the champion of unpopular opinion.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Discussing play design in terms of wins/losses is false equivocation... and intellectually dishonest. Or, put simply, dumb.

I forgot what a piñata you make of yourself when you try to be the champion of unpopular opinion.

Blah-badi-boo-blah, bah-badi-bloo-blah. I ain't hear a word you said: Hippity hoopla.

18 minutes ago, Pac said:

they are one and seven...  and Shanny Jr is seven and seventeen the last two years.

your post is invalid.

Are you reeeeeeally gonna go there?

What's his record when he isn't trotting out Brian Hoyer and CJ Beathard?

Just now, Mogglez said:

Are you reeeeeeally gonna go there?

What's his record when he isn't trotting out Brian Hoyer and CJ Beathard?

Probably the same as Bates' when he isn't trotting out Clyde Gates the second and Chaz Schilens Jr.

14 minutes ago, Pac said:

Hypocrisy. Lol.

Keep defending a guy who is about to have his 3rd straight 5-11 season, and the poor man's Brian Schottenheimer.  I'm sure there's absolutely no way it will backfire on you. 

10 minutes ago, Pac said:

Probably the same as Bates' when he isn't trotting out Clyde Gates the second and Chaz Schilens Jr.

We had a totally healthy Roster going against Miami, in our home opener, and coached ourselves out of a win.

We had a totally healthy roster going against Cleveland and ended up with a less impressive Offensive performance than a Browns team that hadn't won a single game in 635 days, who were being lead by Tyrod Taylor and a Rookie Baker Mayfield making his NFL debut.

After tonight, we're going to have, a whopping, 1 more win than this same 49ers team, with a far better roster and QB situation.  Shanny Jr. is currently decimating another team with an UDFA QB, the corpse of Pierre Garcon and Marquise Goodwin (a guy we had a couple of years ago who did absolutely nothing for us), and the rest of the 49ers "C" team out there starting.

Keep going.  This is gonna be good.

46 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

You can’t judge coaches, they don’t do anything, all that matters is talent

Bowles just needs another 4 years to grow into the HC role.  Also, Bates can't really be judged until the offensive personnel is equivalent to the Greatest Show on Turf.  

Shannahan's 49ers currently have 34 points with Nick Mullens looking like Montana, but we're discussing "the hypocrisy of veiled shots at Bowles and Bates" because we lost Robby Anderson for a week.

Hysterical.

Say what you want about Gruden, but he hired reputable coordinators. It isn’t as if he’s running the same offense as he did 20 years ago. 

Personally I think he realized pretty early that the roster on the team was flawed and decided to start the rebuild early. 

16 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Hypocrisy. Lol.

Keep defending a guy who is about to have his 3rd straight 5-11 season, and the poor man's Brian Schottenheimer.  I'm sure there's absolutely no way it will backfire on you. 

Bowles sucks..  I've wanted him gone since he names Fitz the starter when he wasn't on the team.

1 hour ago, Rangers9 said:

Boy has Gruden screwed up this team. 

It's got to be horrific being a Raiders fan.

Imagine this past summer.  There you are excited for your blossoming young QB in Derek Carr who will get to work under the return of the messiah, Jon Gruden.  You've got an elite passrusher in Khalil Mack and a potentially dominant #1 WR in Amari Cooper.  Beast Mode is going to ram the ball down team's throats.

3 months later two of your favorite players including one of the best players in the NFL has been traded.  Your QB looks like his brother, David Carr, Best Mode is injured and your coach looks like he forgot anything he ever knew about football.  But Gruden tells everyone things are going according to plan as he reviews game film....on Betamax.

Perhaps the worst HC signing I've seen. Gruden is dismantling the core of his team for Draft picks. The teams quit on him. It's going to be fun watching the disaster unfold.

I'm surprised we've not seen Raiders 90210 around, telling us how great Gruden is, and how he runs the fastest 40 time of any Head Coach. ?

7 hours ago, GreenWhite said:

Say what you want about Gruden, but he hired reputable coordinators. It isn’t as if he’s running the same offense as he did 20 years ago. 

Personally I think he realized pretty early that the roster on the team was flawed and decided to start the rebuild early. 

Just wait until 3 years later when phase two part one of the rebuild starts in earnest!

9 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I cant even believe this is a thing going on the board right now.  Coaching, play calling, play design doesnt matter.  Has no bearing on the outcome of the game.  That's what a group of posters are pushing all around this board. 

That's where JN is at right now.  Basically, we got dude running around saying, Bill Walsh sucks. 

Impressive, honestly. 

9 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Shannahan's 49ers currently have 34 points with Nick Mullens looking like Montana, but we're discussing "the hypocrisy of veiled shots at Bowles and Bates" because we lost Robby Anderson for a week.

Hysterical.

Could you imagine what Nick Mullens would have looked like if he trotted out in Green and White? 

lmfao

Archived