More sound football in 30 minutes than we got in 4 years

SouthernJet

We heard more rational, not BS, football in that 30 minutes than we heard in 4 yeras under Turd.

More about gameplanning, weaknesses. Notice how he said if anyone finds out who we are drafting there will be trouble..

Hahahahah, too bad Canizzaro, the party is over. Too bad press, lockdown is in effect at HQ.

Plus he is a real gym rat, in it for the game and the moment,,not a ESPN sound bite.

I would like it if we finally got an HC who I felt knew more about how to handle game situations. Under Herm, I actually felt that I knew MORE about in-game occurances (and the proper way to coach through them) than Herm did. I really believe this. Thats scary.

I would like it if we finally got an HC who I felt knew more about how to handle game situations. Under Herm, I actually felt that I knew MORE about in-game occurances (and the proper way to coach through them) than Herm did. I really believe this. Thats scary.

Herm coached games like he just started watching football 5 years ago.

Couldn't agree more about the former jets coach...I felt the same watching games...

Let's go Mangini!!!!

Eric does not appear to be most comfortable in front of the press. Remember though, under Parcells and Belichek, he never was allowed to talk to the press, so his nervousness is understandable.

I don't care if he comes off as a lousy interview. Just win the game.

Archived