*******OFFICIAL JETS--DOLPHINS GAME THREAD*******

Omg! Please Adam Gase, dial up a f*cking awesome play to bury this sorry azz Jet team! Seriously, I haven’t seen crap football like this since those old 6-3 losses to the Colts in the dreary rain at Giants Stadium when the Colts were in our division.

UNWATCHABLE GARBAGE!!!!

1 minute ago, shuler82 said:

I thought at the very least this season would be exciting while watching Darnold develop. I was wrong. 

This. It’s turning out to be slow-motion ruining of a good kid. 

To think, we started the season with 2 promising QBs. Back to square one if we don’t replace everything around Sam soon.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MDL_JET said:

Lol 3rd and 19. WR screen. Classic. F’n Classic. 

What the f__ are you trying to do with that play? What's the point? There is a very low chance you get the 1st, and even then does little to get the FG any closer. 

just remember, as bad as this game is, we are moving closer to a new HC (hopefully) and depending on the outcome a better draft pick. Sad, to have 1st on the 23 and have to go for FG from the 33. Way to play for the FG. If we were down by 14+ we would have a TD - I HATE the way BOWLES plays NOT TO LOOSE. 

• Upvote 2

This coaching staff should not interested in moral victories that the team stuck together.. Just week to week back to back  embarrassing performances for this team and staff nothing is changing and they go with the same game plan offensively .....  that alone should get them fired

Just now, rammagen said:

This coaching staff should not interested in moral victories that the team stuck together.. Just week to week back to back  embarrassing performances for this team and staff nothing is changing and they go with the same game plan offensively .....  that alone should get them fired

What is our moral victory record? Is that at least above .500?