*******OFFICIAL JETS--DOLPHINS GAME THREAD*******

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

Now I feel bad for Spencer Long. Hes literally sitting on the sideline close to tears blaming himself for this debacle. What a sh*t position to have been put in by this know nothing, f******* moronic coaching staff

I agree it not fair to put it all on spencer.  I feel for the guy BUT let’s be honest he has sucked. I’ve never seen a center **** up so many snaps in the course of one season

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

LOL. Too late?

C'mon this season is all about getting Sam experience - NOTHING more. And that's why Bowles can lose every single game and will still be back next year because he has the excuse that Sam is a rookie and anything he accomplishes this year is gravy.

4 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

there's not a HC on this team right now

Karl Dorrell

Karl James Dorrell (born December 18, 1963) is an American football coach, former player and the current wide receiver coach for the New York Jets. He most recently served as the offensive coordinator at Vanderbilt University, a position he assumed in January 2014 until December 1, 2014. Dorrell served as the head football coach of the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) from 2003 to 2007, compiling a record of 35–27. He led the UCLA Bruins to five bowl appearance in five seasons, but did not coach in the fifth after he was fired in December 2007. Dorrell was the first, and, to date, the only African American head football coach in UCLA's history

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Dorrell 

1 minute ago, LES said:

C'mon this season is all about getting Sam experience - NOTHING more. And that's why Bowles can lose every single game and will still be back next year because he has the excuse that Sam is a rookie and anything he accomplishes this year is gravy.

I actually said that earliweearlier

• Upvote 1