*******OFFICIAL JETS--DOLPHINS GAME THREAD*******

1 minute ago, Jamax99 said:

Jets WRs are some of the worst route runners in NFL !!  SAM DARNOLD needs a Julio Jones type wideout.  Qnunwa is only one I would keep. Get rid of the rest. 

Herndon is a keeper and Robbie as well as a deep threat in 4 WR formations 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Kearse has become trash. No way we can resign him for more hat $4 mil per 

Dude, this whole offense, with the exception of Enunwa sucks. He's the only guy we should worry about resigning. Who gives a sh*t about Kearse? And not for nothing, but wake me up when the Jets develop a QB. BTW You were100% right about me defending Bowles. After this sh*t show today, I'm a card carrying member of the Fire Everybody Club. 

Just now, 14 in Green said:

Dude, this whole offense, with the exception of Enunwa sucks. He's the only guy we should worry about resigning. Who gives a sh*t about Kearse? And not for nothing, but wake me up when the Jets develop a QB. BTW You were100% right about me defending Bowles. After this sh*t show today, I'm a card carrying member of the Fire Everybody Club. 

Herndon has looked decent.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Kearse gave up on 2 routes in 1 drive when down 1 score.  These guys have quit on Bowles.

Kearse and long should have been benched at halftime 

Bowles is loyal to a fault and his guys reward him with quitting 

That should be all the GM has to see 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kleckineau said:

Kirk Cousins would in green and white would be looking pretty good about now.

Darnold stuuuuuuuuuuuuuunk it up today.

You know stuuuuuuuuuunk as in pewwwwww

I know its a sh!t troll job but its all I got out of todays game.

Have at it.

He’s  a rookie, anyone counting this guy out so early is way too premature 

Just now, 14 in Green said:

Did you not see my other post? I am officially done with Kearse. He has no heart and hasn’t had his head in the game all year. DONE. Do not resign this pos. Start the rebuild OVER and clean house. I don’t care anymore and would rather root for over achieving scrubs off the street while rebuilding than this trash. I can handle losing if it’s with a good coach rebuilding. This is just an insult to the fans. 

• Thumb Down 1