*******OFFICIAL JETS--DOLPHINS GAME THREAD*******

Gonna be honest, I'm skipping watching the game today.  First game I'll have not watched on TV in....maybe 13 years or so?

Gonna go tour the Appalachians with the wife, take in the fall scenery, visit a micro-distillery and brewery out in the mountains, have a picnic, and enjoy what is looking like a gorgeous fall day here.

Good luck Jets, hope we win.  But I'm not going to bank the enjoyment of my whole Sunday on it today.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Gonna be honest, I'm skipping watching the game today.  First game I'll have not watched on TV in....maybe 13 years or so?

Gonna go tour the Appalachians with the wife, take in the fall scenery, visit a micro-distillery and brewery out in the mountains, have a picnic, and enjoy what is looking like a gorgeous fall day here.

Good luck Jets, hope we win.  But I'm not going to bank the enjoyment of my whole Sunday on it today.

Be honest, do you have the Red Zone app on your phone??

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I don't blame you. I'm going to the game today since I live in Ft Lauderdale. Otherwise, I only watch if I can get on my phone

5 minutes ago, section314 said:

Be honest, do you have the Red Zone app on your phone??

Nope, lol.  Technically I have Sirius Radio so I could listen to the game, but honestly I just got Dicks Picks Vol. 28, the Grateful Dead live in New Jersey in June, 1976, and I think that's what's on tap today. :-D

7 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Nope, lol.  Technically I have Sirius Radio so I could listen to the game, but honestly I just got Dicks Picks Vol. 28, the Grateful Dead live in New Jersey in June, 1976, and I think that's what's on tap today. :-D

I'm with you. That was a great show! Was doing some work yesterday and put on the St.Stephen/The Eleven side of Live Dead! Would take the Dead any day over the Jets. Enjoy.

4 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Ridiculous. That field looks worse than Oakland, with its dirt infield. Hope that the offensive line and Crowell come to play today. 

BOTH teams play on the same field the better team will prevail today in such dire conditions, lets hope no one gets hurt because of it. 

It's always tough to win down there mostly because of the heat. This has to be a turnaround game for the Jets. A lot might have to do with the inactive list. If we have Quincy etc it makes a diff. But the field reportedly is in poor condition due to rain etc. They might decide to play it safe. We have an advantage at Qb for sure. Jets win 21-16.

So Robby, Quincy and Trumaine are inactive. And that makes a difference. But I'll still go with a Jets W. One guy I'm interested in watching is Deontay Burnette. I thought he showed talent last week and a kind of smoothness as a receiver. I can see Sam using him on at least 5 targets today. 

Can we stop whining about the field? It's a FOOTBALL game!!! Believe it or not, there have been games played in the NFL in less then ideal conditions before! We're playing our arch rival Miami in a season defining game, and the narrative so far for half of you guys has been crying about a wet field, or how Bowles will screw up. I can't believe this, it's like you're not happy unless you're bitching about something....  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

14 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I'm not sure how accurate this is, but I just heard Quincy and Robbie are out. Damn! Hope this is wrong....

It wouldn't surprise me if the field is as bad as being reported...Last think you want is a guy w/a foot injury slipping and reinjuring it to be out another 3-4 weeks

Adam Schefter‏ @AdamSchefter

Dolphins' WR Kenny Stills, listed as questionable for today with a groin injury, will not play vs. Jets, per source.