*******OFFICIAL JETS--DOLPHINS GAME THREAD*******

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Darnold throws another pick! 

Can I get some more down votes!?

HE SUCKS TODAY 

SUUUUUCKS

Nobody is denying he stinks today. However I think he will be fine in the long run.  Obviously having no center is a killer for any qb 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, jumpinjoe said:

Darnold stunk it up today. 

how much was him how much was the crappy center and oline. He forced when he should not have. Another winnable game lost by piss poor coaching I put that number at 3 so far this yr.  Cleveland, this game and the previous fin game.

This kid was not good but be real do you think our coaching is anything special?

Just now, Jets723 said:

Nobody is denying he stinking today. However I think he will be fine in the long run.  Obviously having no center is a killer for any qb 

I think he’ll be okay too. That’s why I only said today. And if we’re finally being honest a good bit of games he’s sucked.

but this whole front office haaaaas to go. I mean GOOO NOW.

i’m totally fine with losing more and more if it ensures that this front office is wiped clean.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Bowles gets fired this week.

I think so. I mean keeping Long in the game for as long as he did should get him fired. He has literally put our QB in this worse possible position. The good news is that it's all up hill for Darnold. Next year, when he actually gets a OC that has a modern system, it's going to be a lot easier for him. Everything in this offense looks hard. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

I think he’ll be okay too. That’s why I only said today. And if we’re finally being honest a good bit of games he’s sucked.

but this whole front office haaaaas to go. I mean GOOO NOW.

i’m totally fine with losing more and more if it ensures that this front office is wiped clean.

I agree.  This coach has to go.  Honestly I would look to trade down and grab more picks