This Organization is Ruining Darnold

PS17

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

LOL Paperboy PK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YO YO YO FEELINGS.........

Image result for tan guidos

Dude we just talked about this stuff. You just apologized for this stuff.

We have two choices:

1. I can realize that everything you said about not doing this wasn't sincere 

2. You can just not do this stuff

The call is yours but there is no need for this garbage.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Dude we just talked about this stuff. You just apologized for this stuff.

We have two choices:

1. I can realize that everything you said about not doing this wasn't sincere 

2. You can just not do this stuff

The call is yours but there is no need for this garbage.

Understood and I apologize to YOU a loss brings out the worst in people including me. 

I am DONE with him/her and have put them on IGNORE. 

The NY Jets are enough aggravation for anyone. 

I told you in person arguing is so not worth it here and I MEAN IT. 

joewilly12 

The impression I get as the season progresses is that Darnold is a super talented QB who is still new at QBing. Not just NFL QBing, but QBing in general.  His lack of QB experience in HS and college compared to other rookies is showing, especially now that teams have a half season’s worth of film on him.

Maybe it was a mistake to throw him to the wolves so early. We probably got so enamored with his raw skills that we forgot how difficult it is to put those skills to use effectively in the NFL. 

So what now? I don’t know  I’m not a coach or a QB expert. But I do know I no longer trust Bowles and Bates to properly develop Darnold. That should be obvious to everyone by now .

3 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I think I used the Knicks analogy in another post as well. That was my team and then I said F it. It’s an insult to the fans when ownership truly doesn’t care and just want to make money. I only watch the Jets now and typically hate sports and sports culture. But I literally love this team and it’d be too tough to ever leave. I can handle 1 team even if it’s misery and not a shred of enjoyment.

I'm a little ahead of you on that same trail. Hate Basketball. Always have. Never got into hockey at all. Baseball just got to be a boring grind, I'll drop in on a AAA ballgame locally with my kids for a nice night out, but that's it. And I only watch CFB in a mostly nonpartisan manner just to see whos coming out.

But the Jets are it. And the love is fracturing and my attention span is waning. I havent bought any Jets related merch in a few years (Got my boys Marshall and Decker T shirts in 2015), and the last time I wore Jets stuff out I cant remember.  Its dying, it's what I imagine being in a relationship with a failing alcoholic. You care about them, but you know they are getting worse but dont want help. So you walk away. 

That's where I am with the Jets. They're ruining SAM DARNOLD!! The Jets managed to take the excitement of having this wonderful gift, and turned it to dogsh*t in 9 weeks. And they think they just need to "execute better". They're the brother in law you set up with a decent gig, and you find him pounding down a pint of cheap gin in the bathroom who tells you, "yeah, but what's the problem? I'm here, arent I"?

LOL.

That's where we are with the Jets.  

Archived