Jump to content

We need the “Fire Idzik” towel guys to come back for the Pats game.


FlagmanL11
 Share

Recommended Posts

We need the “Fire Idzik” towel guys to come back for the Pats game with “Fire Bowles and Mac” towels.  First game after the bye week and usually that is one of our worst games.  This team is an embarrassment.  A center who could not hit the side of a barn fron 6 ft away, a WR WHO IS STANDING OB waiting for a pass.  No wonder why he was open.  Let’s throw in the multiple false start penalties and a emotionless coach who should be ripping guys for that crap.  TIME FOR THE TOWELS!

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, FlagmanL11 said:

We need the “Fire Idzik” towel guys to come back for the Pats game with “Fire Bowles and Mac” towels.  First game after the bye week and usually that is one of our worst games.  This team is an embarrassment.  A center who could not hit the side of a barn fron 6 ft away, a WR WHO IS STANDING OB waiting for a pass.  No wonder why he was open.  Let’s throw in the multiple false start penalties and a emotionless coach who should be ripping guys for that crap.  TIME OF THE TOWELS!

Yes it is time! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We've gone to the well too many times with defensive head coaches.  Mangini, Rex, Bowles....its been well over a decade.  Meanwhile, I'm watching the two best teams in the NFC coached by Sean McVay and Sean Payton, and the best team in the AFC coached by Andy Reid.  Offense, offense, offense.  The Super Bowl last year?  1 punt.  Won with offense by a former Quarterback turned Head Coach in Doug Pederson.

Wake up, Jets!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

We've gone to the well too many times with defensive head coaches.  Mangini, Rex, Bowles....its been well over a decade.  Meanwhile, I'm watching the two best teams in the NFC coached by Sean McVay and Sean Payton, and the best team in the AFC coached by Andy Reid.  Offense, offense, offense.  The Super Bowl last year?  1 punt.  Won with offense by a former Quarterback turned Head Coach in Doug Pederson.

Wake up, Jets!

It was fun watching that Rams/Saints game.  Coaches really showing the emotion of the game, coaches talking to players and just overall an exciting game.  Bowles has as much emotion as a rock.  This really sucks for the Jets fan base.  We don't get games like that.  We have a team that can't even execute the most basic play in football, THE SNAP!

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, FlagmanL11 said:

It was fun watching that Rams/Saints game.  Coaches really showing the emotion of the game, coaches talking to players and just overall an exciting game.  Bowles has as much emotion as a rock.  This really sucks for the Jets fan base.  We don't get games like that.  We have a team that can't even execute the most basic play in football, THE SNAP!

The Jets pendulum swings again!

Mangini was too tight-lipped, his players hated him, he wouldn't let people talk to the media and he rigidly followed his "process."  The team didn't respond so he was fired.

Enter Rex Ryan...loud, in your face, "take a swipe at one of ours and we'll take one at two of yours," the team got cocky and emulated its undisciplined coach.  Things went south and the Jets wanted a quieter, more methodical voice leading the team.

Enter Todd Bowles....quiet as a church mouse, says the right things, never ruffles anyone's feathers and, like the last coach, seems to have neglected the offense.  The problem is that his QB, while brimming with talent and potential, is almost quieter than he is so there's almost zero energy on offense.  But at least Todd has lots of Safeties (including the mouth of the team) and CBs.

So, we'll swing back again....looking for an energetic guy to try to wake up a football team.  Maybe we'll try to find the "Rex Ryan of offense" and a guy who will actively and loudly engage with his players.  Who knows?  All I know is the Jets can't seem to find the right longterm guy.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bocajetfan said:

Feel sorry for Bowles family. It will only get worse in the press and broadcast media. The scene at Met Life will get real ugly come game day. 

No one should involve his family. 

Todd Bowles deserves what he gets from fans and media he will go down as one of the worst HC's in NY Jets history in all aspects of the game thats on him. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, FlagmanL11 said:

We need the “Fire Idzik” towel guys to come back for the Pats game with “Fire Bowles and Mac” towels.  First game after the bye week and usually that is one of our worst games.  This team is an embarrassment.  A center who could not hit the side of a barn fron 6 ft away, a WR WHO IS STANDING OB waiting for a pass.  No wonder why he was open.  Let’s throw in the multiple false start penalties and a emotionless coach who should be ripping guys for that crap.  TIME FOR THE TOWELS!

You won’t need the towels Johnson & Johnson will fire Bowles at the end of the season. Even if the Jets beat the Bills, the last 6 games are pretty tough. It will be embarrassing when MetLife is filled with Packer fans on 12/23. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JetsFanatic said:

You won’t need the towels Johnson & Johnson will fire Bowles at the end of the season. Even if the Jets beat the Bills, the last 6 games are pretty tough. It will be embarrassing when MetLife is filled with Packer fans on 12/23. 

Merry Christmas NY Jets fans. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No one should involve his family. 

Todd Bowles deserves what he gets from fans and media he will go down as one of the worst HC's in NY Jets history in all aspects of the game thats on him. 

Highly doubt anyone but kids would attack the family. Families get involved just bye the fact a family member is portrayed negatively by the media and fans no matter how much it may be deserved.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/5/2018 at 11:16 AM, JetsFanatic said:

You won’t need the towels Johnson & Johnson will fire Bowles at the end of the season. Even if the Jets beat the Bills, the last 6 games are pretty tough. It will be embarrassing when MetLife is filled with Packer fans on 12/23. 

As fans who spend $1,000's each year, this neanderthal offensive and team attitude has to end.  It starts with a silent, no emotion coach on the sideline and a GM who would have trouble finding a diamond in a bag of ruby's. The towels and billboards worked last time, we need to do it again. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:59 AM, Bocajetfan said:

Highly doubt anyone but kids would attack the family. Families get involved just bye the fact a family member is portrayed negatively by the media and fans no matter how much it may be deserved.

See now that is where we cannot cross the line, I agree. Have been saying since 2015, Bowles is probably a great guy, great family man, but he is a lousy football coach. So if he is not good at his job, he should be removed, but LEAVE HIS PERSONAL STUFF OUT OF IT.

Involving his family is psychotic and those who do that should be reported to the authorities. I say this because we all know there are people out there that take this ***t way too seriously.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/5/2018 at 10:59 AM, jetstream23 said:

The Jets pendulum swings again!

Mangini was too tight-lipped, his players hated him, he wouldn't let people talk to the media and he rigidly followed his "process."  The team didn't respond so he was fired.

Enter Rex Ryan...loud, in your face, "take a swipe at one of ours and we'll take one at two of yours," the team got cocky and emulated its undisciplined coach.  Things went south and the Jets wanted a quieter, more methodical voice leading the team.

Enter Todd Bowles....quiet as a church mouse, says the right things, never ruffles anyone's feathers and, like the last coach, seems to have neglected the offense.  The problem is that his QB, while brimming with talent and potential, is almost quieter than he is so there's almost zero energy on offense.  But at least Todd has lots of Safeties (including the mouth of the team) and CBs.

So, we'll swing back again....looking for an energetic guy to try to wake up a football team.  Maybe we'll try to find the "Rex Ryan of offense" and a guy who will actively and loudly engage with his players.  Who knows?  All I know is the Jets can't seem to find the right longterm guy.

Don't forget the walking motivational speech we had before Mangini. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/5/2018 at 11:16 AM, JetsFanatic said:

You won’t need the towels Johnson & Johnson will fire Bowles at the end of the season. Even if the Jets beat the Bills, the last 6 games are pretty tough. It will be embarrassing when MetLife is filled with Packer fans on 12/23. 

Does Mac go also ? Bowles sucks but Mac put together this god awful offense.. he should go too

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Why the Johnons thought bringing in another DC guru as HC who only cares about one side of the ball is beyond me. But like most sequels, the 2nd one is never anywhere as good as the first.

Hopefully Chris Johnson is in charge of the new coach and if Macc is back maybe he can pick the coach. I think Macc will be back, what I know is Woody can't pick coaches.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Hopefully Chris Johnson is in charge of the new coach and if Macc is back maybe he can pick the coach. I think Macc will be back, what I know is Woody can't pick coaches.

If Mac is back we need to bring in someone who can actually draft, not like Mac who will pick a non pass rushing DL, box safety, ect over a real play maker, just because of bpa

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...