HIRE HIM.

Patriot Killa

This would be tough to say no to. He runs a tight program, he manages a game really well, and his teams have played the Pats better than just about anyone. That said, he's fielded some pretty putrid offenses himself, and the very fact that the Ravens are firing him (assuming it actually happens, which seems dubious) would give me pause. That's a solid organization and it makes me wonder if he's a redass who players eventually tune out, like his brother.

1 hour ago, dbatesman said:

This would be tough to say no to. He runs a tight program, he manages a game really well, and his teams have played the Pats better than just about anyone. That said, he's fielded some pretty putrid offenses himself, and the very fact that the Ravens are firing him (assuming it actually happens, which seems dubious) would give me pause. That's a solid organization and it makes me wonder if he's a redass who players eventually tune out, like his brother.

I think that's the same, IMO, for any coach who has been in the same place for that many years. Human nature. Only exception might be Beliprick.

2 hours ago, dbatesman said:

Some real truth to this post but have to remember that this is GM Ozzy’s last year.

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

If the ravens were dumb enough to fire him absolutely I’d love to get John Harbaugh

I definitely think they're gonna fire him if he doesn't make the playoffs. 4 consecutive non-playoff seasons is a death sentence for damn near any coach(except Bowles, apparently). With the new GM coming in, it makes sense

8 hours ago, dbatesman said:

I dont know that playing the Pat's well needs to be part of our hiring criteria anymore. The end is near.

That being said, hes a highly successful coach so it would be hard to take a pasd despite not meeting the offensive innovator criteria.

If he becomes available they should have a limo waiting for him to take him to a private jet to NY but they wont.

Its the Jets.

They will hire someones coordinator and some promising second level "personnel guy" again.

Following these numb skulls is like watching Groundhog Day without the nice ending. They are insane doing it over and over and over thinking this time is the charm.

Our only hope is that Chris Johnson is paying attention to what is transpiring in the NFL. 

Coaching matters & putting players in a position to succeed. It was on full display last night. You saw a Pats defense do JUST ENOUGH, you saw Brady sit in the pocket & eat a ham sandwich again & you saw Rogers in a much more muddled pocket on the run a lot. Look how the Pats use their skill position players & their creative calls.

The Jets defense is every bit as good as the Pats. Especially if they can secure a pass rusher. 

There are many, many DCs that could coach the Jets defense, there is absolutely nothing special about Todd Bowles. 

If Chris Johnson can’t see what the average fan sees, then our future is bleak. I refuse to believe he’s that stupid. We’re gonna find out over the next 4 months.

7 hours ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

I definitely think they're gonna fire him if he doesn't make the playoffs. 4 consecutive non-playoff seasons is a death sentence for damn near any coach(except Bowles, apparently). With the new GM coming in, it makes sense

Marvin Lewis is been the Bengal coach for 16 years and never won a playoff game..

5 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

Well we had John Morton from Payton's staff last year..

What is the deal with this guy? He coaches a respectable offense with a HORRIBLE collection of talent, gets fired and then falls off the face of the earth. No one wanted to hire him after he performed a miracle here?

Archived