HIRE HIM.

Patriot Killa

12 hours ago, Ken Shroy said:

It wont happen, but Josh McDaniel is my guy.

No way is McDaniels coming to NY. Belichick would never forgive him and I don't really like him anyway. I prefer a coach with experience like Mike Shanahan or if we have to have a first time HC I prefer Pete Carmichael of the Saints.

1 hour ago, Savage69 said:

Well we had John Morton from Payton's staff last year..

Yeah and dumbass Todd Bowles fired him for being too pass happy in a pass happy league. Wants a run game with a poor OL and not a great collection of runners. Bowles is bashing his head against the wall and still can't get the damn thing to move.

5 hours ago, Savage69 said:

Marvin Lewis is been the Bengal coach for 16 years and never won a playoff game..

- I don't think we should look to the Bengals as a model of excellence in the NFL

- Lewis has been there 16 years but has never missed the playoffs 4 years in a row. That's something that gets you fired 100%

23 minutes ago, prime21 said:

At this point I'd take Tony Romo to come in here and jump start this offense.  I'm desperate.

I’m hoping Romo and Darnold work out this summer. I feel like that will be such a boost just from a self awareness stand point. Romo knows what Darnold has to do in order to have some self progression.

21 hours ago, Ex-Rex said:

No way is McDaniels coming to NY. Belichick would never forgive him and I don't really like him anyway. I prefer a coach with experience like Mike Shanahan or if we have to have a first time HC I prefer Pete Carmichael of the Saints.

McDaniels is a worse version of Mangini.  Pass.

17 hours ago, prime21 said:

At this point I'd take Tony Romo to come in here and jump start this offense.  I'm desperate.

Not a terrible idea.  Everyone wants to hire a  25 year old offensive coach at least Romo played the qb position in the NFL for 12 years 

14 hours ago, RSJ said:

LeFleur has an excellent resume and would be a great head coaching candidate for the Jets.

Funny... All people talk about here (I live in TN) is how the Titans offense has regressed this year... and it has

I have said it before and still would not want LeFleur as a HC here. His excellent resume is based on him riding Shannahan, who just made an undrafted Nick Mullens looking like a stud.

Archived