Posting gifs?

Someone @ me mentioning this. I am not sure why it isn't working, but thanks for putting it here. I will look into it.

Invision has this whole new gif thing coming soon. But I will see what the deal is in the meantime. Thanks.

On 11/4/2018 at 10:26 PM, Maxman said:

Someone @ me mentioning this. I am not sure why it isn't working, but thanks for putting it here. I will look into it.

Invision has this whole new gif thing coming soon. But I will see what the deal is in the meantime. Thanks.

Yeah, that was me. Thanks for looking into it. I feel lost without the ability to post gifs.

8 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, that was me. Thanks for looking into it. I feel lost without the ability to post gifs.

So I just checked with Invision. They are releasing a version this year that fixes this. There will be a gif button in the menu. You will actually be able to search giphy right from here.

Hang in there, good things are coming soon! Thanks.

11 hours ago, Maxman said:

So I just checked with Invision. They are releasing a version this year that fixes this. There will be a gif button in the menu. You will actually be able to search giphy right from here.

Hang in there, good things are coming soon! Thanks.

That is so awesome. I don't even care that I can't swear anymore.

• 2 months later...
On 11/4/2018 at 10:26 PM, Maxman said:

Is there a new way to post/submit gifs Max? I see others being able to do it, I'm still getting errors though. Thx!

2 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Is there a new way to post/submit gifs Max? I see others being able to do it, I'm still getting errors though. Thx!

sorry about that, I'm not sure what the problem is with a few people are having problems recently.

I keep checking Invision because I have that new release which I think is days away which will change this completely in a good way.

I hope to have it resolved soon thanks.

12 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

A tip for anyone about gifs: I've resorted to simply downloading the gifs, and inserting them into my posts via "Drag files here to attach, or choose files...".

@Matt39

Hopefully Max will get this sorted out soon, and we won't have to do that anymore.

Thanks!

Archived