Darnold in a walking boot. Not practicing.

Joe W. Namath

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

This is good news.  Let him sit a few weeks and recalibrate.

I was actually thinking the same thing.

One of the reasons I am not in favoring a rookie QB day one, is the season is so much longer than what they are used to.   Him taking 2 weeks off would not be the worst thing.

God I hope we lose to the Bills, lol. Bowles needs an excuse, "well, we were playing with our backup QB". How the hell does the coach not know his young QB is injured? Every week with this idiot now is like an adventure into bizarro world. 

Losing to the Bills gets Bowles fired & a better draft pick. We can do it! I'm not watching anyway, but I know this organization & how they just smash all of our heads into a wall, over and over and over again hanging on to these lame coaches year after year!

I'm already picturing the celebration when the Jets beat a Pats team resting all of their starters & Chris making the announcement that Todd Bowles will be back & Nick Bosa gets picked RIGHT BEFORE the Jets are on the clock. 

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

God I hope we lose to the Bills, lol. Bowles needs an excuse, "well, we were playing with our backup QB". How the hell does the coach not know his young QB is injured? Every week with this idiot now is like an adventure into bizarro world. 

Losing to the Bills gets Bowles fired & a better draft pick. We can do it! I'm not watching anyway, but I know this organization & how they just smash all of our heads into a wall, over and over and over again hanging on to these lame coaches year after year!

I'm already picturing the celebration when the Jets beat a Pats team resting all of their starters & Chris making the announcement that Todd Bowles will be back & Nick Bosa gets picked RIGHT BEFORE the Jets are on the clock. 

it will also be interesting to see how the offense does with mccown b/c if they still can't move the ball well it will shift focus off of playing a rookie qb all season.

13 minutes ago, rangerous said:

actually not a bad thing.  darnold needs to regroup and understand the game a little more.

Horsebleep...Darnold had a bad game, but that abortion of a game plan, the play calling, and complete lack of offensive weapons is what caused it. Darnold does not need to regroup, he needs better support starting with a complete clean of house. HC, GM, football operations, all GONE. Hire a director of football operations, stay the bleep out and let him build a real structure, a modern philosophy and a winning team

Just now, HelenOfTroy said:

Well, several people wanted him to sit, now no choice.  Sometimes things work out for the best.  

First injury since HS when he played LB.

The best? Did you somehow interpret walking boot as ‘everyone around him got fired’?

Archived