Darnold in a walking boot. Not practicing.

Joe W. Namath

4 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Anyone else thinking we're going to get embarrassed on Sunday?  It's playing out like a perfect movie script.

I’m hoping for it. Need to cleanse the team of Macc and Bowles. The bigger the crash the better over the last half of the year. I’m looking towards what will help our future more. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

3 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Its going to be a mess.  Mccown will throw for 4 tds and the offense will look great.  So the players wont want to go back to darnold.  But the coaches will put him back in and he will stink again and there will be a revolt by the players.

Sounds very jetsy. A 7 game long butt fumble

You don't like to see Darnold hurt BUT people its a sprained foot.  He didn't blow out
his knee or damaged his rotator cuff.  I know people are disgusted with Bowles but don't
let that make the injury more than it is

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, KRL said:

You don't like to see Darnold hurt BUT people its a sprained foot.  He didn't blow out
his knee or damaged his rotator cuff.  I know people are disgusted with Bowles but don't

Plus the fact that it's not a real injury so there's that too.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, KRL said:

It’s just frustrating that he’s injured because of the terrible OL and terrible offense and the terrible OC that gives zero support to their young QB. 

And on top of that, the HC has no clue what’s going on. 

24 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

There is absolutely nothing to gain and this puts his development on hold, which could effect next year if he doesn't get back in the game ASAP.

You know what would really set his development back?  If he dies behind this oline while having to run the pooptastic offensive playcalls all while juggling balls from the center.

• Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, Paradis said:

Nothing good will come of this. At worst, somehow this ends buying Bowles another season

We are watching “how to ruin your franchise QB..” it’s happening to us, right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm already looking ahead at the potential high school QBs that, 5 seasons from now, can replace Darnold after we throw him out like a broken toy.

**Edit**

This got a "laughing" reaction.  I'm not joking.  I've seen this song and dance enough times.  I'm breaking up with Sam now to save my heart the anguish.  He's finito. 

Trevor Lawrence 2020.

• Haha 1

Sniff.................................................

Sniff...................................................................................

Sniff..............................................................................................................

You smell dat? Sniff..........

Yeah, I smell it too.........

Smells like.....

BULLSHYYYT!!!!!

Sam said........jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ChuckkieB said:

This organization is GUTLESS.  They don't have the stones to bench Darnold because they don't want to admit the many failures of the organization that lead to this point, so they create a fake injury that does the job for them minus the explanation.  

The owner needs to press the reset button and jettison this clown of a coach and GM as soon as possible.

Fake injury? Do we have evidence?

1 hour ago, KRL said:

So Bowles "coaching malpractice" gets worse:

- He allows Long to play and after seeing he still is affected by his hand
he leaves him in until the last drive of the game.  Giving MIA an advantage
on every offensive snap of the game because each one screwed up the timing
and Darnold

- Now I wouldn't be shocked if Darnold's foot sprain came from chasing down
one of those wild snaps.  Thankfully it's not serious but Bowles needs to go

Hopefully somebody with the FO or better yet CJ sees this and handles it correctly,  but I won't be holding my breath. 

16 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

Sniff.................................................

Sniff...................................................................................

Sniff..............................................................................................................

You smell dat? Sniff..........

Yeah, I smell it too.........

Smells like.....

BULLSHYYYT!!!!!

Sam said........jpg

So what you're saying is Sam kicked Bowles in the nuts Tuesday for not taking Long out of the game sooner?

• Haha 2