Darnold in a walking boot. Not practicing.

Joe W. Namath

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Fake injury? Do we have evidence?

19 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

Sniff.................................................

Sniff...................................................................................

Sniff..............................................................................................................

You smell dat? Sniff..........

Yeah, I smell it too.........

Smells like.....

BULLSHYYYT!!!!!

Sam said........jpg

There ya go King Homer

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Anyone else thinking we're going to get embarrassed on Sunday?  It's playing out like a perfect movie script.

We're? I'm not going to let Bowles include me in any embarrassment. I'm just a fan, I didn't have anything to do with putting the team together in fact I've been very critical of their drafts, Bowles horrible coaching & stupid decisions.

In fact, this Coach & GM deserve to lose & embarrass themselves Sunday. I'm hoping for it. I know deep down in my soul this is not the coach to lead us to the promised land. It's not our fault the idiots that run this team might think otherwise.

Just now, Jetster said:

We're? I'm not going to let Bowles include me in any embarrassment. I'm just a fan, I didn't have anything to do with putting the team together in fact I've been very critical of their drafts, Bowles horrible coaching & stupid decisions.

In fact, this Coach & GM deserve to lose & embarrass themselves Sunday. I'm hoping for it. I know deep down in my soul this is not the coach to lead us to the promised land. It's not our fault the idiots that run this team might think otherwise.

If he does he gets fired on Monday

4 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Fallacy the injury occurred after he arrived. Can’t blame a GM for injuries

No, but you can blame the GM for our dearth of talent on the offensive line that forced us to play an injured center for... how many weeks now?

Todd Bowles: 

- Left an injured Center in for weeks who can't even snap the ball. Resulting in a pitiful offense and injuring our quarterback.

- Too inept to know our quarterback was injured.

- Lied, and Couldn’t just admit he wanted to bench Darnold, because he thinks McCown will get him enough wins to kee his job.

Yeah this guy is the worst ever

Just now, Adoni Beast said:

Todd Bowles: 

- Left an injured Center in for weeks who can't even snap the ball. Resulting in a pitiful offense and injuring our quarterback.

- Lied, and Couldn’t just admit he wanted to bench Darnold, because he thinks McCown will get him enough wins to kee his job.

These two don't match. He either was inept or he lied. I go for the former

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Regardless of depth. if you have an injured center who keeps having snapping problems. play somebody else. That's very simple. This season has been a testament on Bowles moreso than Macc.

Agree with the bold, but the egregious lack of talent on the line can not be ignored, and Mac should not get a pass just because Bowles is a clueless, stubborn oaf.

2 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

Todd Bowles: 

it's about the offense so why would he know?

Darnold was hopefully the last hail mary for this regime. Sometimes a promising rookie QB can buy you time and disguise some of the obvious warts on the roster....however when you throw 4 picks against a division opponent where the defense gives up 6 points those warts resurface. The roster stinks, especially on offense, and the defense is decent enough to start airing dirty laundry because they're pissed a rookie QB is losing games. 4 years is a lifetime for a GM and a HC. The team is getting worse. Make the change Woody. Year 4 and we're starting Josh Mccown? enough.

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Next season will be the testament on Maccagnan not only because he will have the resources to try and surround Darnold, but he will also lead the search for the next HC. 

There's no way in Hell that I would feel comfortable about Mac leading the search for our next head coach. No f***ing way. And he's already had the resources to make this team ready for Darnold and four years to do it. He's already failed.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

There's no way in Hell that I would feel comfortable about Mac leading the search for our next head coach. No f***ing way. And he's already had the resources to make this team ready for Darnold and four years to do it. He's already failed.

And where has he spent most of his draft capital? On the defense? And what has actually looked good this year? The defense.

It's the same problem. This organization for many years has not spent quality draft capital on offense. And the ones they do either get bogged down by injuries (smith) or are not allowed to grow and develop (Hansen and Stewart)

3 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I like some of the players on the line, but nevertheless, he needs to draft an OL high.

lol. Who?

Shell? He might be good for depth, but he sure ain't much of a starter right now.

Carpenter? Was good his first season with us, but has had his fair share of struggles.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

lol. Who?

Shell? He might be good for depth, but he sure ain't much of a starter right now.

Carpenter? Was good his first season with us, but has had his fair share of struggles.

I like the right side. Shell and Winters (who has had a solid season apart from last week).

Long has been a disappointment, but injuries have helped that along (can't blame the GM for injuries).

Beachum will need to be replaced. Carpenter, I don't know how he's played.

Josh McCown - QB -  Jets

According to SNY's Ralph Vacchiano, Josh McCown will start Week 10 against the Bills.

He'll be filling in for Sam Darnold, who is out with a "significant" foot sprain. McCown hasn't seen the field yet in 2018, though he was serviceable as a starter last year, completing over 67 percent of his passes with 18 touchdowns and only nine interceptions. He'll be worthy of streaming consideration Sunday in a favorable home matchup against Buffalo.

Nov 7 - 4:12 PM

Sam Darnold - QB -  Jets

SNY's Ralph Vacchiano confirms Sam Darnold (foot) is out for Week 10 against the Bills.

Darnold is reportedly battling a "significant" foot sprain, an injury that will sideline him at least through the bye week. He'll be reevaluated ahead of New York's Week 12 game against New England. In the meantime, veteran Josh McCown will handle signal-calling duties for the 3-6 Jets. Consider Darnold week-to-week.

Nov 7 - 4:13 PM

4 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

And where has he spent most of his draft capital? On the defense? And what has actually looked good this year? The defense.

It's the same problem. This organization for many years has not spent quality draft capital on offense. And the ones they do either get bogged down by injuries (smith) or are not allowed to grow and develop (Hansen and Stewart)

Yeah, you just summed up the exact reason why Mac should not be trusted, but I'm not sure you know that.

Archived