Darnold in a walking boot. Not practicing.

Joe W. Namath

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I like the right side. Shell and Winters (who has had a solid season apart from last week).

Long has been a disappointment, but injuries have helped that along (can't blame the GM for injuries).

Beachum will need to be replaced. Carpenter, I don't know how he's played.

lol

Brian Winters was an Idzik pick.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, you just summed up the exact reason why Mac should not be trusted, but I'm not sure you know that.

We have no choice. To fire a GM a year after drafting a top QB has not been done by any organization to my knowledge. I don't think GM candidates would be lining up at the door knowing job security is an issue. Otherwise, we become the revolving door of the Cleveland Browns

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

We have no choice. To fire a GM a year after drafting a top QB has not been done by any organization to my knowledge. I don't think GM candidates would be lining up at the door knowing job security is an issue. Otherwise, we become the revolving door of the Cleveland Browns

So we're supposed to settle for suck, just for suck's sake?

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Mike makes a good point. IF they wanted to bench him. would they do it against the Bills? I could probably QB the Jets to a win against the Bills

Because the only way you lose to Buffalo is by throwing 4 interceptions including a pick 6.

36 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

You are the accuser. You have the burden of proof

Now if only this were a court room.  Sorry, the rules of evidence in a court of law don't apply here.  Darnold said he was fine.  No boot on Monday.  No boot Tuesday, right?  Wednesday = boot?  This is so patently dishonest that they should be embarrassed.   

Just now, Dcat said:

Now if only this were a court room.  Sorry, the rules of evidence in a court of law don't apply here.  Darnold said he was fine.  No boot on Monday.  No boot Tuesday, right?  Wednesday = boot?  This is so patently dishonest that they should be embarrassed.   

I am the court of law. I am the judge.

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

Because the only way you lose to Buffalo is by throwing 4 interceptions including a pick 6.

Yes the coaching staffs done a great job with Sam. Helping building his confidence, putting him Winning situations. Ok, ok they are clueless and perhaps the worst staff to hand a rookie QB to. 

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

We're? I'm not going to let Bowles include me in any embarrassment. I'm just a fan, I didn't have anything to do with putting the team together in fact I've been very critical of their drafts, Bowles horrible coaching & stupid decisions.

In fact, this Coach & GM deserve to lose & embarrass themselves Sunday. I'm hoping for it. I know deep down in my soul this is not the coach to lead us to the promised land. It's not our fault the idiots that run this team might think otherwise.

The royal "we're".  ?

Archived