Going to the game on Sunday just got so much more painful

Maxman

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely no reason to watch & it will only mean anything to where we draft next year. Probably 3 new Olineman next year, no McCown, no Q, no Anderson, no Clairborne, McClendon, ect. 

Terrible HC, terrible team, Rookie with no help, bottom 3 team out of 32, could be worse decade ever & that is saying a lot with this franchise. 

Imagine if our Jets were playing like the Chiefs, Rams, or Saints? I wish I rooted for a team like that. Instead I root for a perennial dumpster fire with Bubba Gump as the coach, a GM who can't draft or find free agent difference makers, and an owner who's more concerned with being an ambassador than building a winning Jets team. The truth is I will no longer subject myself to watching Jets games from beginning to end. NOT until the Jets clean house. By cleaning house I mean fire the GM and Coaching Staff, then hire a President of Football Operations to run the team. Until then I will just casually observe the dumpster fire, while I watch entertaining football on the other NFL Sunday Ticket channels.

On 11/7/2018 at 3:54 PM, Joe W. Namath said:

It will be much more exciting w/ mccown then darnold.  Mccown will air out a few bombs to anderson.  

I could see mccown throw for 300 and 3 tds on Sunday.

I mean, the offense in unwatchable w/ Darnold at qb.

You act like the offense has been completely dead with Darnold and McCown is a top 5 QB that will magically spark the offense. You do realize that week 1 and 6 we put up more points with Darnold under center than we had in any game with McCown starting last year.

22 minutes ago, Grandy said:

You act like the offense has been completely dead with Darnold and McCown is a top 5 QB that will magically spark the offense. You do realize that week 1 and 6 we put up more points with Darnold under center than we had in any game with McCown starting last year.

What are you blind? Did you not see those exciting entertaining 5 wins last year?

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 2:50 PM, Maxman said:

The stadium is going to be EMPTY. Jets \ Bills. No Darnold.

Watching McCown through to Enunwa when Quincy will probably leave as a free agent, oh my.

Going to be a tough one.

Bye, bye Todd.

you are missing the benefits of this:

1. Easier in and out of the parking lot
  2. Shorter lines at the beer station
  3. No regret that you didn't sell this week's tix because you would have got nothing for them
  4. Uh ,,. easier in and out of the parking lot
  5. Uh ,,, 

30 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

For those of us going this Sunday the sad part is this will probably be a 6-3 game.  

If we get a point for each team McCown has been passed around to we to we win this walking away. If Sam was playing we somehow get only one point 

On 11/7/2018 at 1:57 PM, Creepy Lurker said:

Quincy should leave. Have a beast of a career elsewhere. This team sucks. 

Yeah cuz Quincy is a beast who’s open on every dropback. Oh wait, Darnold always looking for someone to step up. Never mind. 

If Bills win, it will be like the trial of Arya before Sansa. Bates will be brought before Chris Johnson. Chris will demand an explanation for the inept offense and lack of Darnold’s development before turning toward a smirking figure leaning against the wall in the shadows... “well, Todd, how do you answer these accusations?”

33 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Already paid for my tickets.  Besides the tailgate and time spent with friends and family is the best part about going to be quite honest.  I hate losing the games but it won’t keep me home.  

Agreed. We have a really small group going this week and I am looking forward to the tailgate. That part of the day is always great.

4 minutes ago, jgb said:

If Bills win, it will be like the trial of Arya before Sansa. Bates will be brought before Chris Johnson. Chris will demand an explanation for the inept offense and lack of Darnold’s development before turning toward a smirking figure leaning against the wall in the shadows... “well, Todd, how do you answer these accusations?”

Man if the Jets lose this one it is going to be so bad.

Let's see how hard they play Sunday?

The Jets Offence and Josh looked good under Morton's O.

I think Marino would look bad running the aberration that Bates and Bowles have cooked up.

They think it's 1978, did anyone watch the Steelers play? - Its a different sport.

They used to say 3 yards and a cloud of dust, we are running the "No gain and a cloud of dust football".

5 hours ago, jgb said:

As much as I want Bowles gone, can’t bring myself to root for that kind of embarrassment 

I don't think there's anything realistically that bowles could do to save his job at this point.

On 11/7/2018 at 2:50 PM, Maxman said:

The stadium is going to be EMPTY. Jets \ Bills. No Darnold.

Watching McCown through to Enunwa when Quincy will probably leave as a free agent, oh my.

Going to be a tough one.

Bye, bye Todd.

Problem is ALL OF THIS WAS PREDICTABLE LAST JANUARY. Having Bowles come back, with his moronic ideas about offense, was a TOTAL WASTE of ANOTHER SEASON. He firet the OC for "passing too much" and then babbles about how under the rules as enforced someday soon the 3 yards and a cloud of fieldturf pellets is the wave of the future. Crazy idea-this time DO NOT HIRE THE NEXT LEAST OBJECTIONABLE CAREER DC. Ge somebody who thinks the forward pass is important.

Have no idea if Bates is terrible or handcuffed. Do know Bowles still has NO IDEA how the clock, timeouts or replay works, which is at this point ridiculous. Doesn't appear the Jets ever look at matchups  with other teams; the Dolphins defense and especially their pass defense and secondary have been getting torched, but Jets didn't bother to try. The Jets' offense does not have any run/pass options. In fact the sets they run are totally predictable, as are the constant runs up the gut every 1st down. If you take the run/pass guessing game out of things, defense is way easier for opponents. SOMEBODY is telling the OC that's what he wants and the person is Todd Bowles. 

Problem is ALL OF THIS WAS PREDICTABLE LAST JANUARY. Having Bowles come back, with his moronic ideas about offense, was a TOTAL WASTE of ANOTHER SEASON. He firet the OC for "passing too much" and then babbles about how under the rules as enforced someday soon the 3 yards and a cloud of fieldturf pellets is the wave of the future. Crazy idea-this time DO NOT HIRE THE NEXT LEAST OBJECTIONABLE CAREER DC. Ge somebody who thinks the forward pass is important.
Have no idea if Bates is terrible or handcuffed. Do know Bowles still has NO IDEA how the clock, timeouts or replay works, which is at this point ridiculous. Doesn't appear the Jets ever look at matchups  with other teams; the Dolphins defense and especially their pass defense and secondary have been getting torched, but Jets didn't bother to try. The Jets' offense does not have any run/pass options. In fact the sets they run are totally predictable, as are the constant runs up the gut every 1st down. If you take the run/pass guessing game out of things, defense is way easier for opponents. SOMEBODY is telling the OC that's what he wants and the person is Todd Bowles. 
Bowles has issues but I think he will improve upon them this offseason and come back much stronger as the head coach of the Jets next year.

Kidding just kidding he's definitely a goner.

Sent from my XT1650 using JetNation.com mobile app

18 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Exactly this game is not Todd Bowles career defining day the Johnson brothers can't be that dumb. 

Sure they can. As the saying goes, Leave No Doubt. I used to believe in stuff and refused to root for our rivals in a tank job. No more. This team needs a complete reset in the worst way.  Make it so obvious that even the Johnsons have to act. Humiliations galore!

40 minutes ago, RVAJet815 said:

Sure they can. As the saying goes, Leave No Doubt. I used to believe in stuff and refused to root for our rivals in a tank job. No more. This team needs a complete reset in the worst way.  Make it so obvious that even the Johnsons have to act. Humiliations galore!

No way in heck the Johnson brothers can be this dumb I repeat. 

The fan base and media is all over Macc and Bowles, the product on the field stinks in all aspects. 

PSL's and season tickets are not sold out. 

Any fool can see this. 

Archived