Going to the game on Sunday just got so much more painful

Maxman

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No way in heck the Johnson brothers can be this dumb I repeat. 

The fan base and media is all over Macc and Bowles, the product on the field stinks in all aspects. 

PSL's and season tickets are not sold out. 

Any fool can see this. 

Yes, but can the Johnsons? :D

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we'll win and be 4-6 going into the bye. And then Sam will take over again. Nobody expected the Jets to be over .500 this year most of us predicted 7 Ws or less. We will then have two games left with the Patriots (Ls) but the rest of the season is a competitive schedule. The Texans, GB, Tenn., one more with Buff. I'm looking at glass half full and I think we can get that 7. And then we have huge cap space for next season and can buy good players. Even when a team signs free agents to build depth to cover injuries it's still not enough because there are lots of injuries. Just one player your starting Qb if injured you can be done. We've seen good teams go down after their starting Qb is injured. That's why NO traded for Teddy. I'm going to the game tomorrow and I want to have fun which means a W. 

If Josh Allen plays and the Bills beat the Jets like they did the Vikings, then I think Bowles gets a phone call from Woody Johnson and is told he's being fired and so is his BFF Kacy Rodgers. Jets receiver coach Karl Dorrell should be named the interim head coach, because the former head coach of UCLA is the only one with any kind of experience as a head coach. Jets linebackers coach Kevin Greene should be named the defensive coordinator, and told to run an aggressive 3-4 zone blitz scheme. Bates will be told to run an offense as aggressive through the air as Don Coryell and Mike Martz combined. We are going to lose the games anyways, so may as well have fun and try some crazy sh*t for entertainment purposes.

1 hour ago, playtowinthegame said:

If Josh Allen plays and the Bills beat the Jets like they did the Vikings, then I think Bowles gets a phone call from Woody Johnson and is told he's being fired and so is his BFF Kacy Rodgers. Jets receiver coach Karl Dorrell should be named the interim head coach, because the former head coach of UCLA is the only one with any kind of experience as a head coach. Jets linebackers coach Kevin Greene should be named the defensive coordinator, and told to run an aggressive 3-4 zone blitz scheme. Bates will be told to run an offense as aggressive through the air as Don Coryell and Mike Martz combined. We are going to lose the games anyways, so may as well have fun and try some crazy sh*t for entertainment purposes.

Bates will be kept?  Please God, no.  Guy has no idea what he's doing and should be booted out the door along with the rest of these saps.

On 11/8/2018 at 7:53 AM, The Crusher said:

Least your chance of getting blown away to the land of Oz is probably less likely than at the Vikings game.

Hey! It is spring down here. Beautiful day outside my window right now. People cutting the grass. Sun shining. Birds singing.

10 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

No way in heck the Johnson brothers can be this dumb I repeat. 

The fan base and media is all over Macc and Bowles, the product on the field stinks in all aspects. 

PSL's and season tickets are not sold out. 

Any fool can see this. 

Without a GM what does it matter.... our roster is high school grade save 5 or 6 players. 

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

Have a nice tailgating menu planned, the game just got less painful.  :)

Hey Phil - may not the best place to ask, but do you or TailgateJoe (@joebabyny) have anything set up for the Pats game? 

My buddy Neil (you may remember him from your draft tailgate) has organized a 10-15 person group and are looking for a set-up where we can pay to play. He spoke to Joe about it at your draft party/tailgate in April and specifically asked me to reach out to y’all for it for 11/25. Please let me know!

7 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Hey Phil - may not the best place to ask, but do you or TailgateJoe (@joebabyny) have anything set up for the Pats game? 

My buddy Neil (you may remember him from your draft tailgate) has organized a 10-15 person group and are looking for a set-up where we can pay to play. He spoke to Joe about it at your draft party/tailgate in April and specifically asked me to reach out to y’all for it for 11/25. Please let me know!

Joe definitely has something going every week. Here is his link for that game:  https://www.tailgatejoe.com/product/2018-jets-tailgate-party-patriots-at-new-york-jets/

On 11/10/2018 at 11:39 PM, greenwichjetfan said:

Yup, as Phil said, we will be there as we are for every game! If he has any questions he can shoot me an email at joe@tailgatejoe.com

9 minutes ago, joebabyny said:

Yup, as Phil said, we will be there as we are for every game! If he has any questions he can shoot me an email at joe@tailgatejoe.com

Don't like telling people what to do with their hard earned tickets... but honestly...

I would be encouraging others not to enter the stadium and hold a ticket and/or merchandise bonfire outside the stadium following the tailgating with friends and fam.  MetLife should have nothing but about 15K Cheats fans and the rest empty seats....

I have no idea why anyone would go watch Todd Bowles coach another game, ticket paid for or not...

Wrong message, sir.

Archived