Darnold FARCE: I'm disgusted with this team and ownership

JohnnyLV

Well I think its bullspit simply because I don't believe Bowles and this coaching staff have the ability to pull it off. By the looks of their game planning and preparation most should agree. You're giving them too much credit. Sam may or may not be able to play but when you're talking about your FQB is it worth letting a small nagging injury turn into a looming problem? Especially in a lost season in a meaningless game? Sit 'em and then start him out of the bye week. He gets a little perspective, gets healthy and he is ready to go. Whats the big deal?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

All the posters angry at bowles for resting Darnold would be the same posters who would be outraged if bowles started Darnold this week and sprain turned into a tear and he was lost for the season.

"How dare bowles risk seriously injuring our franchise QB in a meaningless game blah blah blah"

You guys are angry, I get it. You guys hate bowles, so do I. But letting Darnold take a week off is not a big deal.

I am with you.  100%.

I have no idea how serious the Darnold injury is.  I also have no idea if he is going to be a good NFL QB or not.  But if he is a bit banged up, and given the way he has played the last few weeks, sitting for a week or two is not the worst thing in the world.

I just hope that when he is back in the lineup, he looks better over the last few weeks of the season than he did over the first two months.

On 11/9/2018 at 1:25 PM, johnnysd said:

I firmly believe that the Darnold "injury" is complete and utter horse bleep. After the beating he took, I have no doubt that he tweaked his ankle/foot, BUT it has already be stated he could go if needed, and they are just being cautious, blah, blah, blah

BS!!!!

This is 100% a chickenbleep opportunistic move by Toilet Shi&& Bowles, to trot his trusty veteran out there to maybe win a game, so he cant try and save his own a$$. He does not give one flying f%*k about this team, I truly believe that.

He is the worst HC ever,

Thus whole thing is a complete farce and it repulses me. Darnold is NOT the issue. Literally never drafting for the offense, an incompetent OC , the worst HC in football, and offensive philosophy from 1932 is what the issue is.

Look no further than the emergence of Goff, once they dumped that loser windbag Fisher who is almost as bad as Bowles.

No this move is purely about Bowles sacrificing the future to save his own butt.

I truly truly hope Chris wakes up and realizes what needs to be down.

But this charade makes me really angry.

Ironic thing is that getting Darnold away from Bowles and Bates and our OL might actually be good for him long term. But Bowles does not care, he is only doing this for himself. If Darnold had a hangnail, Bowles would have started McCown because of Darnold's serious "hand" injury,

He’s not hurt. He was in the deli in Madison this week ordering a sandwiche with McCown. He’s perfectly fine.  

On 11/10/2018 at 3:54 AM, The Crusher said:

He’s a coach not a magician. 

On 11/9/2018 at 5:57 PM, The Crusher said:

Mad at coach for pulling nfl interception leader who forgot to tell him he had a boot on. Yeah coaches fault.,

Talk about egg on face. Darnold really making these coaches look bad today! Lol

Archived