Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
johnnysd

Darnold FARCE: I'm disgusted with this team and ownership

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

I firmly believe that the Darnold "injury" is complete and utter horse bleep. After the beating he took, I have no doubt that he tweaked his ankle/foot, BUT it has already be stated he could go if needed, and they are just being cautious, blah, blah, blah

BS!!!!

This is 100% a chickenbleep opportunistic move by Toilet Shi&& Bowles, to trot his trusty veteran out there to maybe win a game, so he cant try and save his own a$$. He does not give one flying f%*k about this team, I truly believe that.

He is the worst HC ever,

Thus whole thing is a complete farce and it repulses me. Darnold is NOT the issue. Literally never drafting for the offense, an incompetent OC , the worst HC in football, and offensive philosophy from 1932 is what the issue is.

Look no further than the emergence of Goff, once they dumped that loser windbag Fisher who is almost as bad as Bowles.

No this move is purely about Bowles sacrificing the future to save his own butt.

I truly truly hope Chris wakes up and realizes what needs to be down.

But this charade makes me really angry.

Ironic thing is that getting Darnold away from Bowles and Bates and our OL might actually be good for him long term. But Bowles does not care, he is only doing this for himself. If Darnold had a hangnail, Bowles would have started McCown because of Darnold's serious "hand" injury,

Nothing else to say than I agree with you 100000000%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

He’s sitting Long too, don’t want that 40 year old back up to get hurt and reach for any bad snaps.  

the narrative is intended that bowles would be a MUCH better coach if he wasn't forced to start a rookie qb.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, section314 said:

If Darnold is the back-up, you are 100% right. They should at least have the common sense to have Webb as #2.

If he “can” go, he “should” go. He has all ready been thrown into the fire with gasoline on him and the Bills suck. We should be seeing how he responds to even more adversity from this sh*t team and give him a chance to recover. If what’s holding back Darnold truly is the lack of talent on offense and we wasted/possibly ruined our rookie QB’s development, how do you bring Mac back?

He knew we were getting a rookie QB from day 1. It was 100% happening and even though he put it off for 4 drafts and literally had to at that point, he had not done anything to build up the o-line or offense. Jags and low end starters DO NOT COUNT if they aren’t done in conjunction with drafting and putting as many resources as possible into the offense which he didn’t.

I like alot of our players  and root for them but I hate this team soooooo much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't worry, they will put zero work in for this game just like they did for last game, and Chicago, and Minny, and Jax. I love your passion and agree with everything you said, but it might help Sam to take a week or 2 off and watch. I mean who cares anyway, we are not going anywhere and I am hoping for losses in every game forthcoming so we can fulfill your prophecy and get rid of the current disaster of a regime, including the GM, get a high pick to use on an offensive star WR or LT, or pass rushing LB'er.

Watching the Steelers play last night affirmed to me just how effed up and behind the times this GM and HC both are. When I see guys running wild putting up 52 points, then look at the pile of spew we put forth on offense, it makes me absolutely sick. So let the moron trot out a 40 year old QB who has not taken a snap since August 9, be my guest. Not that it maters, but I will not be watching 1 second more of Jet football this season, nor will I watch again until they clean house and get a real GM,and Coaching Staff in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sec101row23 said:

Harrison. 

Yes, but would love to see them bring up Toth from PS. He was pretty highly regarded a few years back but was hurt. If he is healthy, maybe our answer at C long term?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

If he “can” go, he “should” go. He has all ready been thrown into the fire with gasoline on him and the Bills suck. We should be seeing how he responds to even more adversity from this sh*t team and give him a chance to recover. If what’s holding back Darnold truly is the lack of talent on offense and we wasted/possibly ruined our rookie QB’s development, how do you bring Mac back?

He knew we were getting a rookie QB from day 1. It was 100% happening and even though he put it off for 4 drafts and literally had to at that point, he had not done anything to build up the o-line or offense. Jags and low end starters DO NOT COUNT if they aren’t done in conjunction with drafting and putting as many resources as possible into the offense which he didn’t.

I like alot of our players  and root for them but I hate this team soooooo much. 

Agreed. You can't be a backup, especially at that position, if you can't play. If Darnold is the backup, Bowles should be canned at halftime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

Pretty sure that it is the the team doctors that have say whether a layer is cleared to play or not. If it is a matter of a "close call", but they are taking precautionary measure so the injury does not become worse, I would say that is a smart move.

Normally you could say it’s a smart move and I would agree but given the history of this coaching staff and trying to save their own *sses time and time again, there is zero trust or credibility. That’s on them.

People feel this way for a reason. We will never know the truth about things but the bottom line is we have seen enough and literally everything will be scrutinized at this point and rightfully so. I personally refuse just say “ok sounds good” to anything coming from of Mac and Bowles at this point.

They are compromised and looking out for their best interests which don’t align with the best interests of the team. Can’t trust people like that since they don’t think clearly and are in desperation mode. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, section314 said:

Agreed. You can't be a backup, especially at that position, if you can't play. If Darnold is the backup, Bowles should be canned at halftime.

If they are being careful and saying “well he’s banged up AND we have the bye coming up”, put Webb in just Incase. McCown hasn’t taken hits all year and our o-line is terrible. Plus, the guy is typically made of glass which means it’s very possible Sam plays this weekend. Like what the f*ck? I’d be fine with Sam sitting but it’s complete BS if it’s with him as a backup. If you are good enough to play, you play in this league. Especially at QB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

If they are being careful and saying “well he’s banged up AND we have the bye coming up”, put Webb in just Incase. McCown hasn’t taken hits all year and our o-line is terrible. Plus, the guy is typically made of glass which means it’s very possible Sam plays this weekend. Like what the f*ck? I’d be fine with Sam sitting but it’s complete BS is it’s with him as a backup. If you are good enough to play, you play in this league. Especially at QB. 

So throw all caution to the wind? because you can?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

So throw all caution to the wind? because you can?

No, not at all. See my post. If he’s sitting and truly injured, put in Webb at backup. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

I firmly believe that the Darnold "injury" is complete and utter horse bleep. After the beating he took, I have no doubt that he tweaked his ankle/foot, BUT it has already be stated he could go if needed, and they are just being cautious, blah, blah, blah

BS!!!!

This is 100% a chickenbleep opportunistic move by Toilet Shi&& Bowles, to trot his trusty veteran out there to maybe win a game, so he cant try and save his own a$$. He does not give one flying f%*k about this team, I truly believe that.

He is the worst HC ever,

Thus whole thing is a complete farce and it repulses me. Darnold is NOT the issue. Literally never drafting for the offense, an incompetent OC , the worst HC in football, and offensive philosophy from 1932 is what the issue is.

Look no further than the emergence of Goff, once they dumped that loser windbag Fisher who is almost as bad as Bowles.

No this move is purely about Bowles sacrificing the future to save his own butt.

I truly truly hope Chris wakes up and realizes what needs to be down.

But this charade makes me really angry.

Ironic thing is that getting Darnold away from Bowles and Bates and our OL might actually be good for him long term. But Bowles does not care, he is only doing this for himself. If Darnold had a hangnail, Bowles would have started McCown because of Darnold's serious "hand" injury,

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that this is true. If it is, the players will know, and they'll respond accordingly. If the Jets look like they're shipping it in Sunday I'll be very suspect.

I hate Bowles but saying he's the worst HC ever is, eh, a little dramatic. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

If they are being careful and saying “well he’s banged up AND we have the bye coming up”, put Webb in just Incase. McCown hasn’t taken hits all year and our o-line is terrible. Plus, the guy is typically made of glass which means it’s very possible Sam plays this weekend. Like what the f*ck? I’d be fine with Sam sitting but it’s complete BS is it’s with him as a backup. If you are good enough to play, you play in this league. Especially at QB. 

We are on the same page. I'm gonna be sitting in the house of pain on Sunday......I'd much rather watch Webb play than McCown. Maybe we learn something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, section314 said:

We are on the same page. I'm gonna be sitting in the house of pain on Sunday......I'd much rather watch Webb play than McCown. Maybe we learn something.

I would doubt that Webb has received many scout team snaps(???) It would be hard for him to know the offense, coming off the street at the end of pre-season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scott Dierking said:

Webb IS being promoted from the practice squad, from what I read.

Then he should be backup and Sam should be in street clothes since he is injured. Back to my original point, I don’t believe is he injured enough(pure speculation on my part) because of not trusting this regime at all and their agendas. Who knows what’s really going on. It stinks either way.

Starting McCown with Webb at backup DOESN’T send any mixed message at all. The only question then is whether the conspiracy theory is correct about Darnold being injured enough or just being benched for other reasons.

We will never know but why send a mixed message and have Darnold as backup? That just doesn’t make sense. I guess we won’t know who the official backup is until Sunday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

I would doubt that Webb has received many scout team snaps(???) It would be hard for him to know the offense, coming off the street at the end of pre-season.

Agreed. I’d be fine with McCown over Webb starting IF Darnold is truly injured. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

Then he should be backup and Sam should be in street clothes since he is injured. Back to my original point, I don’t believe is he injured enough(pure speculation on my part) because of not trusting this regime at all and their agendas. Who knows what’s really going on. It stinks either way.

Starting McCown with Webb at backup DOESN’T send any mixed message at all. The only question then is whether the conspiracy theory is correct about Darnold being injured enough or just being benched for other reasons.

We will never know but why send a mixed message and have Darnold as backup? That just doesn’t make sense. I guess we won’t know who the official backup is until Sunday. 

Bowles (and staff) are not going to let us (or the Bills know), who the back up is. Have you not learned that they do not share info (nor should they).

As well, we don't know the extent of Darnold's injury. Is it he "can't play", or is this being "cautious". 

I understand the want for hysteria, but hysteria for the sake of being hysterical is not a great thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

I would doubt that Webb has received many scout team snaps(???) It would be hard for him to know the offense, coming off the street at the end of pre-season.

I agree on the lack of reps. My point is that if Sam is healthy enough to be the backup, he should start. If not, dress Webb. The fan in me would rather watch Webb.Curious. We all know what McCown can do. Webb vs Peterman might actually be pretty funny to watch. At least it might make the 3 hours go by a bit quicker.😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, section314 said:

I agree on the lack of reps. My point is that if Sam is healthy enough to be the backup, he should start. If not, dress Webb. The fan in me would rather watch Webb.Curious. We all know what McCown can do. Webb vs Peterman might actually be pretty funny to watch. At least it might make the 3 hours go by a bit quicker.😁

Well we just don't know. Nor are they going to tell us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Scott Dierking said:

Bowles (and staff) are not going to let us (or the Bills know), who the back up is. Have you not learned that they do not share info (nor should they).

As well, we don't know the extent of Darnold's injury. Is it he "can't play", or is this being "cautious". 

I understand the want for hysteria, but hysteria for the sake of being hysterical is not a great thing.

Good point about not showing the hand of who the backup is. 

As far as the hysteria, this whole feeling towards the coaching staff didn’t just come from thin air. They are responsible for not having fans like myself trust them at this point. To blindly accept everything and never question anything despite all that has gone on, is bizarre. Do you even care? Are you happy with the state of things? Why keep defending so much and stick up for a worthless coaching staff and front office?

If people are saying truly ridiculous things like “fire a head coach or GM after 1 year” or that “Sam is definitely a bust”, yes they deserve criticism. We are in year 4 and anyone going out of their way to keep defending this regime is not in touch with this team at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Good point about not showing the hand of who the backup is. 

As far as the hysteria, this whole feeling towards the coaching staff didn’t just come from thin air. They are responsible for not having fans like myself trust them at this point. To blindly accept everything and never question anything despite all that has gone on, is bizarre. Do you even care? Are you happy with the state of things? Why keep defending so much and stick up for a worthless coaching staff and front office?

If people are saying truly ridiculous things like “fire a head coach or GM after 1 year” or that “Sam is definitely a bust”, yes they deserve criticism. We are in year 4 and anyone going out of their way to keep defending this regime is not in touch with this team at all. 

I am not defending anything that they are doing. Nor am I happy. 

But, to get upset about the points made in this thread as some are, is purely getting upset, just to be upset. That is fine. Just understand it comes without basis on this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Websites, SEO & Social Media

Mile Social

Get Winning Picks

×