!### Jets vs Bills -- The Official Game Thread ###!

Maxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Hetfield is better than Hammet. He is a very overrated lead guitar player. Sure I like Metallica but Hammet irks me. 

After the Napster debacle, I threw out all my Metallica stuff.  Turn the dial when they come on satellite radio, and they can go choke on their royalties.

4 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

After the Napster debacle, I threw out all my Metallica stuff.  Turn the dial when they come on satellite radio, and they can go choke on their royalties.

I’ve always been a fan of old Metallica. Still play all that stuff on Guitar so I kinda had to see them finally. It was a one and done thing. Then I went to Jets-Vikings and froze my *ss off. Strange 24 hours 

5 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I’ve always been a fan of old Metallica. Still play all that stuff on Guitar so I kinda had to see them finally. It was a one and done thing. Then I went to Jets-Vikings and froze my *ss off. Strange 24 hours 

So you're the guy blasting the 80's Metalica in the parking lot pissing @SAR I off!!!!!!!!   :diablo:

14 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Imagine if this game ends in a tie 0-0 

Well if they can't beat the Bills with Matt Barkley starting changes have to be made. I'm thinking either McCown plays like its his last hurrah(it probably is) and they blow them out or its the usual bad play calling and one of them wins a crappy game by a FG. We will see.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Pats fans in my circle of friends have reached the point of wanting us to be more competitive. They think Bowles is terrible. If a loss today ends this regime, so be it. 

Yep . I got one who went from breaking my balls for a decade to showing actual  sympathy. If Jets don’t get better soon I might have to eventually  punch  it out of him. 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yep . I got one who went from breaking my balls for a decade to showing actual  sympathy. If Jets don’t get better soon I might have to eventually  punch  it out of him. 

Living up here, it’s 90% of the people I know. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Yikes. We have tons of transplants here but you are in the belli of the beast. 

Yep. Out in the burbs it’s bad, downtown at work we have a good cross-section if America... thing is, the Jets are such a debacle, any fan from anywhere can mock us. I’m pretty much like ‘football season for me is figuring who I want fired most’, they laugh, and usually say Bowles.

Archived