!### Jets vs Bills -- The Official Game Thread ###!

Maxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

This is idiotic.. what exactly is Johnson done that you don't like so much, arguing about bad hires I suppose, but that is flawed. Everyone has bad hires and you can point to both good and bad tlstucf third hires have done, it's so fickle. Just this off season all sort were praising johnson while Woody was away talking about this is how you run a team etc...

There is no reasonable argument against ownership. Especially one that has made runs at the afc championship games with rex, signing franchise QBs etc...just cause it didn't work out doesn't mean they were wrsong for taking the shot. I seriously hate this stupid opinion of ownership.

Whatever, hopefully bowles gets fired.

The Johnson's are the problem.  They have zero track record running any successful business.  They have attracted literally zero interest from anyone even remotely qualified to run an organization.  In fact, a loser retread (one who would see success in our own division) literally ran from this opportunity and countless other experienced professionals have shun any opportunity to help these clueless owners build a quality product.

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

At least Helen of Troy is happy

I know you live to be snarky and negative, but enjoying the success of one Trojan in a game doesn’t mean I give a damn about his team.  It’s the way we are.

I’m on this site, cheering for THIS team, at this point even if Sam is not playing, not on the Steelers site for JuJu, not on the Titans site for Adoree’, Jurell, and the same for every other franchise with a Trojan., which is all over the NFL.  I’m here.

some might even consider me a better fan than you.

Archived