!### Jets vs Bills -- The Official Game Thread ###!

Maxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

The Johnson are the problem.  Hate to say it, especially with so many here who are invested through season tickets and PSLs but we need to boycott this product until Woody sells the team.

This is idiotic.. what exactly is Johnson done that you don't like so much, arguing about bad hires I suppose, but that is flawed. Everyone has bad hires and you can point to both good and bad tlstucf third hires have done, it's so fickle. Just this off season all sort were praising johnson while Woody was away talking about this is how you run a team etc...

There is no reasonable argument against ownership. Especially one that has made runs at the afc championship games with rex, signing franchise QBs etc...just cause it didn't work out doesn't mean they were wrsong for taking the shot. I seriously hate this stupid opinion of ownership.

Whatever, hopefully bowles gets fired.

17 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Just curious but did it bother anyone else here seeing Darnold and Webb laughing on the sideline??

It bothered me. Not cool when your team mates are getting paved over. .

When you see a rookie QB who is the starter with a suspect injury number 1 standing on the sideline joking and laughing when his team is down 31 points that is not mature and professional.

He looks immature and like someone whos gotten complacent along with the organization who drafted him and also looks like he accepts this losing culture and is just fine just getting a paycheck and is not the savior or leader we need who doesn’t care about winning.

Thats what he looked like to me in my Opinion.

Way to go Johnson his development has been seriously hurt and set back by this coaching staff in my Opinion.

Im not buying one more piece of jets merchandise till they have a serious winning culture here.

So stop offering me season tickets the truth of the matter is you can’t give them away.

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

We'll be 3-7 after today.  If we go 2-4 in our final 6 games, we end up 5-11 for the 3rd straight year.  However, where do we find the 2 wins on our schedule? The only game we won't be a big underdog in is at Buffalo (who are obviously destroying us today).  Tennessee is proving to be a tough team.  Houston has turned their season around.  Green Bay still has Rodgers.  I think 4-12 is our most likely record.  We are absolutely in play for a top 5 pick.

image.png

You are dreaming if you think this team will win another game. Werent you also thinking we would win this game and the Fins too? LOL

5 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

We'll be 3-7 after today.  If we go 2-4 in our final 6 games, we end up 5-11 for the 3rd straight year.  However, where do we find the 2 wins on our schedule? The only game we won't be a big underdog in is at Buffalo (who are obviously destroying us today).  Tennessee is proving to be a tough team.  Houston has turned their season around.  Green Bay still has Rodgers.  I think 4-12 is our most likely record.  We are absolutely in play for a top 5 pick.

image.png

Tennessee and Buffalo are beatable.  Buffalo has the capacity to put up an offensive no show just as bad as the Jets do.

3 minutes ago, adb280z said:

Tennessee and Buffalo are beatable.  Buffalo has the capacity to put up an offensive no show just as bad as the Jets do.

I'm sorry, are you watching this game right now?

Tennessee is currently destroying NE.

Beatable?

What?

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

We'll be 3-7 after today.  If we go 2-4 in our final 6 games, we end up 5-11 for the 3rd straight year.  However, where do we find the 2 wins on our schedule? The only game we won't be a big underdog in is at Buffalo (who are obviously destroying us today).  Tennessee is proving to be a tough team.  Houston has turned their season around.  Green Bay still has Rodgers.  I think 4-12 is our most likely record.

image.png

This is easy:

NE spends the whole week before the game  hanging out with celebrities and are so confident that they don't plan for the new coaches actually creative game plan

Titans watch the film of the first half today and laugh so hard they hurt themselves

Bills overconfident from today's game

Texans think game is on Sunday and don't show up for the game

Temps are in the 30's for the Packers and they wilt from what to them is heat exhaustion 

Pats spend too much time preparing for Mark Wahlberg's new years party and forget to practice

Playoffs here we come

5 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

This is idiotic.. what exactly is Johnson done that you don't like so much, arguing about bad hires I suppose, but that is flawed. Everyone has bad hires and you can point to both good and bad tlstucf third hires have done, it's so fickle. Just this off season all sort were praising johnson while Woody was away talking about this is how you run a team etc...

There is no reasonable argument against ownership. Especially one that has made runs at the afc championship games with rex, signing franchise QBs etc...just cause it didn't work out doesn't mean they were wrsong for taking the shot. I seriously hate this stupid opinion of ownership.

Whatever, hopefully bowles gets fired.

The Johnsons are the Wilpons of football.  Their record as owner proves it.

Archived