This is an all time low!

Better2bgreenthanblue

The most embarrassed I've been are the 2 weird sex scandals with Rex and the butt fumble being played everyday for a year 
This is the death throes of a staff 
Been there before lol
Seriously? Are you under 35?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Tom Brady-Joe Montana-Joe Namath would fail with this team. 

Agree 100% and then some, but there were posters on the board who ripped darnold and blamed him for jets losses. Where are those posters now? They said you can’t blame the coach, you can’t blame the surrounding players, it’s all darnolds fault. You got McCown today. What a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Just now, JetsYanks13 said:

Agree 100% and then some, but there were posters on the board who ripped darnold and blamed him for jets losses. Where are those posters now? They said you can’t blame the coach, you can’t blame the surrounding players, it’s all darnolds fault. You got McCown today. What a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

McCown should retire tonight and those posters in hiding..............

1 minute ago, RobR said:

I said early 80's.....it's pretty telling that you have to back to the beginning of the 79 season. 

I wasn’t calling you ridiculous.  I was calling the statement JoeWilly made ridiculous (though of course I understand the frustration)

Just now, Dunnie said:

Seriously? Are you under 35?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

The kotite Era really didn't bother me much because I was able to convince myself that they would win every week 

They played hard but just weren't good enough 

The Rex stuff was bizarre 

Tried to pretend it wasn't happening lol

I mean my first season as a fan ended in the mud bowl 

My skin is pretty thick 

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

BS dude losing to possibly the worst team in the NFL with a QB who was selling used cars a week ago. 

COME ON MAN 

The Bills are not the worst team in the NFL.  And maybe don’t you remember us losing to a winless Saints team late in the season in like 1980. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/198012140nyj.htm

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

We are now, what have you done for me lately forget what happened 20 years ago let's think about today. 

Fair enough.  We stink today.  After 2 straight 5-11 seasons I think 4-12 seems more realistic (and possibly 3-13).  

Archived