Next HC and Next GM — who ya got?

Philc1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

Sorry, he can’t survive the purge

From your lips to God’s ears. But the Johnsons are exactly as smart as the dumbest Jets fan, so take your pick of wE JuSt StArTeD a ReBuiLd and hE sHoUlD gEt tHe ChAnCe tO piCk HiS oWn CoACh as the justification.

1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

From your lips to God’s ears. But the Johnsons are exactly as smart as the dumbest Jets fan, so take your pick of wE JuSt StArTeD a ReBuiLd and hE sHoUlD gEt tHe ChAnCe tO piCk HiS oWn CoACh as the justification.

Is Chris Johnson worse than woody?

23 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

John Harbaugh — offer him $60 million guaranteed and both HC and GM 

If Harbaugh doesn’t want to come here because no one decent with options wants to work for the Johnsons hire Jerry Reece as GM and Norv Turner for HC

If you make him gm and coach why wouldn't he? I'm good with it

24 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Call me an optimist but I don’t think even Woody and Chrissy can ignore today’s debacle or simply just blame it on Blowes

Whole Organization needs to be nuked....I think only Bowles gets canned but here’s who I would take. 

Mike Shanahan - VP of Football Ops

Joe Douglas(Eagles) - General Manager 

John DeFilippo, John Harbaugh, Eric Bieniemy, Matt Lafleur, Dave Toub - Head Coach 

Shanahan reports to the Johnsons and has full autonomy over football related decisions 

Joe Douglas handles the day to day of running an NFL team and reports to Shanahan 

HC reports to both 

Keep Neil Glat and the rest of the bozos to run the business side. They have no say over football related issues

8 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

Whole Organization needs to be nuked....I think only Bowles gets canned but here’s who I would take. 

Mike Shanahan - VP of Football Ops

Joe Douglas(Eagles) - General Manager 

John DeFilippo, John Harbaugh, Eric Bieniemy, Matt Lafleur, Dave Toub - Head Coach 

Shanahan reports to the Johnsons and has full autonomy over football related decisions 

Joe Douglas handles the day to day of running an NFL team and reports to Shanahan 

HC reports to both 

Keep Neil Glat and the rest of the bozos to run the business side. They have no say over football related issues

I’d be fine with that.  I don’t know if Shanahan wants to come back even in a VP role but who knows

Literally everyone has to be fired

It’s fn embarrassing that I have to be jealous of the god damn Cleveland Browns. Even after firing their HC. Dorsey came in and immidetly hit a home run draft. And here Mac is throwing darts at the draft board from start to finish, with no plan in sight. 

Just now, MDL_JET said:

It’s fn embarrassing that I have to be jealous of the god damn Cleveland Browns. Even after firing their HC. Dorsey came in and immidetly hit a home run draft. And here Mac is throwing darts at the draft board from start to finish, with no plan in sight. 

Mac’s just as much of a problem as Bowles

Archived