Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Philc1

Next HC and Next GM — who ya got?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

Sorry, he can’t survive the purge

From your lips to God’s ears. But the Johnsons are exactly as smart as the dumbest Jets fan, so take your pick of wE JuSt StArTeD a ReBuiLd and hE sHoUlD gEt tHe ChAnCe tO piCk HiS oWn CoACh as the justification.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

From your lips to God’s ears. But the Johnsons are exactly as smart as the dumbest Jets fan, so take your pick of wE JuSt StArTeD a ReBuiLd and hE sHoUlD gEt tHe ChAnCe tO piCk HiS oWn CoACh as the justification.

Is Chris Johnson worse than woody?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

John Harbaugh — offer him $60 million guaranteed and both HC and GM 

 

 

If Harbaugh doesn’t want to come here because no one decent with options wants to work for the Johnsons hire Jerry Reece as GM and Norv Turner for HC

If you make him gm and coach why wouldn't he? I'm good with it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

From your lips to God’s ears. But the Johnsons are exactly as smart as the dumbest Jets fan, so take your pick of wE JuSt StArTeD a ReBuiLd and hE sHoUlD gEt tHe ChAnCe tO piCk HiS oWn CoACh as the justification.

Call me an optimist but I don’t think even Woody and Chrissy can ignore today’s debacle or simply just blame it on Blowes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

If you make him gm and coach why wouldn't he? I'm good with it

No one good with option wants to work for the Johnsons but who knows if they throw enough money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Larz said:

Dan Campbell, asst HC under Sean Payton and has ties to the Jets and Parcells may get interviewed 

Parcells for GM.  Doubt he’s interested but why not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whole Organization needs to be nuked....I think only Bowles gets canned but here’s who I would take. 

Mike Shanahan - VP of Football Ops

Joe Douglas(Eagles) - General Manager 

John DeFilippo, John Harbaugh, Eric Bieniemy, Matt Lafleur, Dave Toub - Head Coach 

Shanahan reports to the Johnsons and has full autonomy over football related decisions 

Joe Douglas handles the day to day of running an NFL team and reports to Shanahan 

HC reports to both 

Keep Neil Glat and the rest of the bozos to run the business side. They have no say over football related issues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

Whole Organization needs to be nuked....I think only Bowles gets canned but here’s who I would take. 

Mike Shanahan - VP of Football Ops

Joe Douglas(Eagles) - General Manager 

John DeFilippo, John Harbaugh, Eric Bieniemy, Matt Lafleur, Dave Toub - Head Coach 

Shanahan reports to the Johnsons and has full autonomy over football related decisions 

Joe Douglas handles the day to day of running an NFL team and reports to Shanahan 

HC reports to both 

Keep Neil Glat and the rest of the bozos to run the business side. They have no say over football related issues

I’d be fine with that.  I don’t know if Shanahan wants to come back even in a VP role but who knows

 

Literally everyone has to be fired

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Websites, SEO & Social Media

Mile Social

Get Winning Picks

×