This is what we wanted, no?

Patriot Killa

16 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Woke up from my nap expecting to see about 7-0, 14-10 

something like that.

Boy was I wrong for even guessing! 

Well I honestly don’t care, I actually laughed. I don’t see how any of you didn’t laugh lol. This is funny as hell. I can’t be mad anymore than I have been this year. I just have to laugh.

Really excited about a new coach and/or GM. Let’s try to get a guy who coaches like it’s 2018 this time around boys.

this is exactly how I wanted it. Baker Mayfield is like 20/24 for 3 TD’s and our toxic coach is spreading his bullsh*t down to our own QB. Gotta stop before it’s too late. So as I said...definitely what needed to happen was this!

as the season unfolded it was going in one of two ways.  they would either play well and finish with a good record or they would implode (again).  either way is good.  bowles was a so-so coach but there was enough to think he could be a decent coach.  as it turned out he just didn't improve much from year one of his regime.  there were too many coaching scapegoats.  so either way we win except bowles failing could mean we're in for another 2-3 seasons of futility.

Archived