!### Jets vs Bills -- The Official SNY Post Game Thread ###!

TuscanyTile2

So I got to the parking lot at 9am. Grilled until 12:35pm. Got to my seating area by 1:10 and the Jets were already down 7-0. 

It was cold and ugly football where we got SCHOOLED BY MATT BARKELEY!?!?!?!?!

I left the stadium by 2:40pm with 3:33 left in the 2nd Qtr and Jets losing 24-0.

By the time I was on Lincoln Tunnel the Jets were down 31-3.

I got back the the UWS in Manhattan by 3:15pm. Have been home the last hour nice and warm and just DISGUSTED with what I witnessed today. 

THANK GOD for tailgating. 

3 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Am I missing something 

Actually not really.  I thought they would all be foaming at the mouth.  Instead they're all pretty subdued (even after the Bowles interview).  I guess Joe Benigno (tomorrow) will be the one to listen to.

In the craze to fire Bowles, I feel like Mac is being given a pass here.  Can we discuss how it’s possible for a team where almost all the FA money, draft picks and brain trust is placed on one side of the ball can possibly allow a jag qb on one of the most historically inept teams to put up a clinic? 

Three+ years of this nonsense and our D looks like a pale shadow of what Rex Ryan was putting up, even in his down years.  

2 minutes ago, Hael said:

In the craze to fire Bowles, I feel like Mac is being given a pass here.  Can we discuss how it’s possible for a team where almost all the FA money, draft picks and brain trust is placed on one side of the ball can possibly allow a jag qb on one of the most historically inept teams to put up a clinic? 

Three+ years of this nonsense and our D looks like a pale shadow of what Rex Ryan was putting up, even in his down years.  

Inept coaching?

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

I don't know of a link.  It's just on SNY.  But so far it's been a disappointing post-game show so you're not missing much.

Thanks.  I don't get SNY down here in Texas.  Guess the crew knows Bowles is dead man walking and don't want to pile on.  

17 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

They are surprisingly subdued, at least to start the show.  Things may change after they show the press conferences though.

I think SNY home team management told these guys to calm down about negative comments after last weeks show.

Archived