!### Jets vs Bills -- The Official SNY Post Game Thread ###!

TuscanyTile2

Just now, Ken Shroy said:

Firing now at the bye. They aren't in favor of that. Pay attention.

I'm talking about firing him today.  Which is what should be done to send a message that this is intolerable and the organization "should" be better than this product. 

1 minute ago, Ken Shroy said:

Well you didn't say that in your initial post.

Dude, that is what everyone who is a Jets fan expects.  So when these guys come on in the worse game of the year and are subdued, you have to question what is going on in their minds.  We all are expecting a firing tomorrow and that is what everyone who tuned in expected. Am I wrong?

When the coaching is this bad you really can't blame the GM. The Jets players look lost and out of place and void of passion. In football, yes players do matter, but coaching matters a whole lot more than in any other sport on the planet.  

Subdued = Pity

Welcome to the party - announcers, former players and coaches all feel sorry for the Jets coaching staff maybe front office too - this is the bottom, everyone knows what must happen in the next 24 hours and giving due respect to the human side of this process - this is part of the business, let's hope the Johnson boys understand and do something about it - 

Even the radio announcers in Columbus Ohio said "Bowles was a good coach but the Jets need a change after the performance today" 

11 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Subdued = Pity

Welcome to the party - announcers, former players and coaches all feel sorry for the Jets coaching staff maybe front office too - this is the bottom, everyone knows what must happen in the next 24 hours and giving due respect to the human side of this process - this is part of the business, let's hope the Johnson boys understand and do something about it - 

Even the radio announcers in Columbus Ohio said "Bowles was a good coach but the Jets need a change after the performance today" 

I think they all like Bowles as a person.  He does seem like a good guy but we have to separate the coaching from the "how he is as a guy". 

"It's not personal.  It's strictly business."

6 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I think they all like Bowles as a person.  He does seem like a good guy but we have to separate the coaching from the "how he is as a guy". 

"It's not personal.  It's strictly business."

Agree, I have respect for the man, but he cannot continue as HC of NY Jets

Great movie scene too - "don't want him coming out of the bathroom with just richard in his hand"

Just now, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Agree, I have respect for the man, but he cannot continue as HC of NY Jets

Great movie scene too - "don't want him coming out of the bathroom with just richard in his hand"

Todd Blowes deserves nothing here he has put fans through heck with his pee poor coaching. FU Todd Blowes. 

Archived