Damien Woody disgusted walk out after halftime then unload on Jets

DRJETS

Ex-Jets lineman unloads after midgame walk-out: ‘F–k was this?’

November 11, 2018 | 4:30pm

Damien Woody took time out from his day at MetLife Stadium to sum up the feelings of every Jets fan watching Sunday’s shocking 41-10 loss to the Bills.

Woody, a former Jets offensive lineman who now works for ESPN, attended the game but walked out in the middle. He was, however, so disgusted by what he saw that he felt compelled to post an expletive-laden video response to the game — filmed as he walked through the parking lot and posted at the start of the fourth quarter — on Periscope.

“Y’all see where I’m at,” Woody said after nearly 20 seconds of walking in silence. “F–k was this right here? Worst goddamn game I ever seen. Getting their asses spanked — by the goddamn Buffalo Bills.”

That means he was around to see the Jets go down 31-0 in the first half before a late second-quarter field goal got them on the board. He also watched Matt Barkley destroy his former team, which seemed to be particular offensive.

“It’s a goddamn disgrace getting embarrassed by Matt Barkley at home,” said Woody, who played for three years for the Jets before retiring after the 2010 season. “I don’t wanna hear anybody say any goddamn thing moving forward. I’m honestly speechless right now. Getting their ass whooped. Have some pride in your damn job.”

WTF!! https://t.co/LfjqjDvHoz

— Damien Woody (@damienwoody) November 11, 2018

Much of the minute-and-40-second video is filled with a speechless Woody simply shaking his head at what he just witnessed.

“I don’t even know what even to say right now, man,” he said. “This is crazy.”

Perhaps Woody can take solace in the fact that he beat the traffic.

image.gif

image.gif

1 minute ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Love that he is a fan - even thought he was drafted by the cheats, Woody was a great player for the Jets, part of the best Offensive Line this team has ever put on the field

I disagree. The best O-line was Kevin Mawae and the 98 AFC Champions team. 

3 hours ago, Coquito said:

I disagree. The best O-line was Kevin Mawae and the 98 AFC Champions team. 

They were good...Mawae was a stud. But they weren't champions. DEN won that game. Those 2010 and 2011 Jets o-line was a little better. 

Archived