I was swimmin' in the Caribbean....

slats

... and forgot that there was even a football game today. When I logged in at a local (oh my god, f#cking amazing) tostita place and they were playing the Rams/Seahawks game (a.k,a, a sport foreign to me) I just f#cking laughed that the Jets were embarrassed by the Bills. Just fire everyone. I'm just gonna read The Stranger again to remind that this is all completely pointless. 

1 minute ago, GreenFish said:

Go back and grab a drink. We got this.

There are enough Jets fans bashing Bowles in the twittersphere that it’ll get to CJ. Bowles will be gone before your plane lands. Don’t worry.

Remember... I was strong against Bowles week 2 and was lambasted.  He is VLAD Ducasse.

7 minutes ago, slats said:

... and forgot that there was even a football game today. When I logged in at a local (oh my god, f#cking amazing) tostita place and they were playing the Rams/Seahawks game (a.k,a, a sport foreign to me) I just f#cking laughed that the Jets were embarrassed by the Bills. Just fire everyone. I'm just gonna read The Stranger again to remind that this is all completely pointless. 

Is that when you rub one out with your left hand?

7 minutes ago, slats said:

Jesus, I thought you were doing a Pixies song.

1 minute ago, southparkcpa said:

Remember... I was strong against Bowles week 2 and was lambasted.  He is VLAD Ducasse.

He’s awful. It took me longer to see it than most.

Watching the Rams game. D Fawler gets called for a unsportsmanlike conduct. He gets benched and 3 coaches go and talk to him and the entire defense and say it’s plays like that that will make us lose. Todd Bowles would have left him on the field.

22 minutes ago, slats said:

SO you were swimming while the Jets were drowning. lol

18 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Jesus, I thought you were doing a Pixies song.

Lol I was! I love the Pixies. 

Listening to the Beatles now over margaritas, grateful as all f#ck. Brought my kids down here, and we're all having an amazing time. Screw this stupid football team, I'm happy for my kids never buying in. 

Looking out my balcony from the Marina, I can see all the way out to Malibu and the Valley, and man, it is bad. The air quality sucks this weekend down here, but I have friends who lost everything up in those hills the past few days.

Last weekend, I was up in Yosemite and completely missed the game in favor of admiring Half Dome and El Cap.

End of the day, if you can't smile at the thought of being a long-time fan of this franchise, you need to reconsider why you follow sports. An occasional temper tantrum is fine, but if you're a grown adult and this sh*t legit gets to you, maybe it's time to move on. Despite what some of you believe, you actually do not bleed green and white.

Archived