FIRE THE NEW COACH (the one that hasn't been hired yet)

Maxman

This new coach has to be fired. Now. Fire him. Do it. FIRE HIM.

(Sorry I was a little late to the fire Bowles party. I was very early to the fire Rex party. I just didn't want to be late to the next party. So I am starting this thread, calling for the new guy to be fired before he is hired).  :)

Just having some fun. I had hope for Bowles. In Detroit, week one I though wow maybe he has improved. Nope. See ya Todd.

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

(Sorry I was a little late to the fire Bowles party. I was very early to the fire Rex party. I just didn't want to be late to the next party. So I am starting this thread, calling for the new guy to be fired before he is hired).  :)

Just having some fun. I had hope for Bowles. In Detroit, week one I though wow maybe he has improved. Nope. See ya Todd.

Phil we need some humor tonight. lol

1 minute ago, Ken Shroy said:

Phil we need some humor tonight. lol

Oh man I know it. Walking out of the stadium it was sad today. We always tailgate after the game because we can't get out of the parking lot in traffic with the RV.

Got to our spot at the end of the game and the parking lot was empty. 

We still tailgated again, had to heat up some good leftovers. Food was the only thing that made the pain go away hahaha.

Just now, Maxman said:

Oh man I know it. Walking out of the stadium it was sad today. We always tailgate after the game because we can't get out of the parking lot in traffic with the RV.

Got to our spot at the end of the game and the parking lot was empty. 

We still tailgated again, had to heat up some good leftovers. Food was the only thing that made the pain go away hahaha.

I salute you guys who show up week after week during this debacle, been there done that. 

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

It's hard to believe that we had the GOAT HC for 1 day and then let him slip right through our hands.  

You just have to laugh at it. Not only that, he goes to one of our rivals and licks into the GOAT at QB, who won’t retire ever. We are so cursed that you have to laugh. I’m kind of proud of it. 

1 minute ago, Creepy Lurker said:

You just have to laugh at it. Not only that, he goes to one of our rivals and licks into the GOAT at QB, who won’t retire ever. We are so cursed that you have to laugh. I’m kind of proud of it. 

I'm convinced Brady would've been a Jet had we kept BB.  You're right that you have to laugh at it though.  

1 minute ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Im being buried in a NY Jets jersey so when I get to judgement day they know I already been through hell. 

20 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Come on @Maxman and complete the cycle and wish for Mac to be gone too. Has your stance on him changed? I feel like you are warming up haha. 

I am indifferent. Won't be upset either way. I would keep him and see if this draft class and the next pans out. But if they fire him I am not going to protest.

11 hours ago, Maxman said:

You forgot one integral piece: fire thd new coach, bring back the old coach!

12 hours ago, Maxman said:

I am never one who is part of the fire the coach crowd. I defended Herm until the end, defended Mangini, defended Rex but Bowles has been a disaster almost since day 1.  The 2015 record was a mirage with a talented team getting a career year out of the QB and feasting on a weak schedule.  When you cannot get a team ready to play in a win and in game against a beat up, less talented team in week 17 then that's all we really need to see.  

12 hours ago, Maxman said:

Sometimes I question your sanity. Then again I think all Jets fans sanity is in question.  lol

Oh great the new coach can't even be hired yet because the old coach hasn't been fired.

You know who is to blame for that? The new coach.

If his resume was better firing Bowles would be a no-brainer today. Thanks a lot new coach, you hurt us coming and going. Great job.

13 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Lil’ Bill didn’t want forever to be in the shadow of Parcels. That’s why he jumped at the opportunity to leave! Bill was moving up to President of Football Operations and Lil’ Bill would have to get his marching orders from Tuna

Have to give Bellicheat credit for that

1 minute ago, 32EBoozer said:

Lil’ Bill didn’t want forever to be in the shadow of Parcels. That’s why he jumped at the opportunity to leave! Bill was moving up to President of Football Operations and Lil’ Bill would have to get his marching orders from Tuna

Have to give Bellicheat credit for that

I don’t blame him at all. It’s just funny. 

3 hours ago, nyjunc said:

I am never one who is part of the fire the coach crowd. I defended Herm until the end, defended Mangini, defended Rex but Bowles has been a disaster almost since day 1.  The 2015 record was a mirage with a talented team getting a career year out of the QB and feasting on a weak schedule.  When you cannot get a team ready to play in a win and in game against a beat up, less talented team in week 17 then that's all we really need to see.  

I also was one who gave Bowles the benefit of the doubt and even supported him hoping, thinking that he needs a couple years to evolve into the HC position. And I’m sure he’s a good guy.  However after almost 4 years I am now officially on the Fire Bowles band wagon.

After watching teams like the Rams, Saints, Packers, I can’t even watch the Jets play. Watching the Rams offense yesterday switch it up during a routine drive to a hurry up offense and Goff effortlessly moving the team downfield. Jets can’t even get a play into the huddle and get to the line in 40 seconds and has to burn timeouts every game. 

Good Grief!

Archived