Rest in Peace, Monster

Jet/BosoxFan

I have been locked in the JetNation server room the past few weeks. So I have no idea what any of that means.

Explain?

Dick Radatz...the first "stopper" ever died the other day and this is the Memorial Thread. Maxman, you're supposed to be a baseball guy (read: stat geek) I shouldnt have to tell you who Dick "The Monster" Radatz was. Put down the Inside Baseball rags with glossy pics of Randy Johnson in pinstripes (hopefully not a close-up...yhheeeeckkkk) and read a G-damn newspaper once in awhile

Holy Crap...

In 1964 he pitched in 79 games (that is every other day). But logged almost 160 innings.

Nobody is going to touch that these days. Had almost 30 saves as well. And average over a strikeout an inning.

I wish the Yankees could get something like that to replace Paul Qunatril.

Holy Crap...

In 1964 he pitched in 79 games (that is every other day). But logged almost 160 innings.

Nobody is going to touch that these days. Had almost 30 saves as well. And average over a strikeout an inning.

What Steinbrenner has not attempted to clone Mariano yet?

RIP Radatz.

Holy Crap...

Hey Maxman, why dont you look at the Monster's career stats against the Mick...if you really wanna feel some pain.

In fact, if God has a sense of humor, The Monster is emerging from the giant bullpen in the sky right now with Mickey Mantle standing 60.6 feet away.

bwa-hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Hey Maxman, why dont you look at the Monster's career stats against the Mick...if you really wanna feel some pain.

In fact, if God has a sense of humor, The Monster is emerging from the giant bullpen in the sky right now with Mickey Mantle standing 60.6 feet away.

bwa-hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Save me the trouble Bro. Mick couldn't deal with him? Do tell...

Archived