Francesa's Remedy for Jets

BROOKLYN JET

13 hours ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

keep Bowles as DC since he has a year left on his contract.

Yeah hi Mike....listen, we are going to have to let you from go having your own radio show, but we would LOVE to keep you on to be the guy who produces your replacements show....You okay with that?

18 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Mike, you have lost your frigging mind! Did you watch the Jet defense Sunday? 

Francesa was the same guy who literally called for McAdoo’s Head because he benched the starting qb of a 1-10 football team

If Bowles was destroying the giants defense he’d be screaming for him to be fired now

37 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Francesa was the same guy who literally called for McAdoo’s Head because he benched the starting qb of a 1-10 football team

If Bowles was destroying the giants defense he’d be screaming for him to be fired now

Mike hates the Jets & always has, whatever he says they should do, do the opposite.

I actually like the idea of Arians of being the head guy.

I'm tired of the 1st time HC. This team needs an guy who has been there before and know's how to develop a young QB.

My list would start with Arians, and then Harbaugh if he gets canned by the Ravens or McCarthy if he gets canned by the Packers.

I would not be surprised though if Arians went to Cleveland, took Bowles as the DC and the Browns then proceeded to go the playoffs next year.

2 hours ago, rangerous said:

so this will be like "remember the titans" and the head coach will go back to coaching defense while the new coach leads the team and the offense?  well maybe if they bring in denzel as head coach.

Only problem is that we don't have Gary Bertier and Julius Campbell.?

4 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

The typical Francesa BS. He's just trying to irk Jet fans. The Giants are taking a QB this off season, I hope Bosa falls to us.

Yes please this team is done and needs to lose out not only to get rid of Bowles and Macagnan but so we can draft Bosa

5 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Yes please this team is done and needs to lose out not only to get rid of Bowles and Macagnan but so we can draft Bosa

Imagine, if Bosa falls to the Jets? Jets easily have enough money for another pass rusher that slips through the free agency cracks. A new DC would have plenty to work with here on defense. Face it, Bowles is horrible! Rex, Williams, Phillips, Sutton, there is NO WAY ON GODS GREEN EARTH they give up 41 points to a guy picked up off the street 12 days ago behind an Oline revamped at 4 positions due to injury & retirement. 

Todd was exposed last Sunday for the imposter DC he purported to be. We've all seen it since he's been here but the national media doesn't focus on it like we do. The bend, bend break defense. The 3rd & 8s and giving up 9. The zero adjustments when a player or scheme is killing us. We turned Keenon Cole into Julio Jones. 

This goes all the way back to Sammy Watkins converting every 3rd down in that 2015 game by 1 yard! They needed 6, Sammy got 7, they needed 9, Sammy got 10. Absolutely nothing has changed with this defense since 2015.

39 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Imagine, if Bosa falls to the Jets? Jets easily have enough money for another pass rusher that slips through the free agency cracks. A new DC would have plenty to work with here on defense. Face it, Bowles is horrible! Rex, Williams, Phillips, Sutton, there is NO WAY ON GODS GREEN EARTH they give up 41 points to a guy picked up off the street 12 days ago behind an Oline revamped at 4 positions due to injury & retirement. 

Todd was exposed last Sunday for the imposter DC he purported to be. We've all seen it since he's been here but the national media doesn't focus on it like we do. The bend, bend break defense. The 3rd & 8s and giving up 9. The zero adjustments when a player or scheme is killing us. We turned Keenon Cole into Julio Jones. 

This goes all the way back to Sammy Watkins converting every 3rd down in that 2015 game by 1 yard! They needed 6, Sammy got 7, they needed 9, Sammy got 10. Absolutely nothing has changed with this defense since 2015.

If we draft a Bosa or Allen and sign even just a good, not even great pass rusher in free agency this 3-13 season is worth it we finally have a real pass rush after 15 years

Root for the raiders, giants, bills and 49ers to win

16 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

If we draft a Bosa or Allen and sign even just a good, not even great pass rusher in free agency this 3-13 season is worth it we finally have a real pass rush after 15 years

Root for the raiders, giants, bills and 49ers to win

49ers have the Bucs, Seahawks,Broncos, Seahawks, Bears, Rams (Maybe resting their entire starters). I definitely see the 49ers winning 2/3 games in this schedule.

Giants are beating the Bucs this Sunday, Eagles, Bears (they could win this), Redskins are beat up?Titans? Colts? Cowboys? I definitely think Giants win another 2/3

Raiders have Cards (could be a win), Ravens, Chiefs, Steelers, Bengals, Broncos?, Chiefs (Could be sitting starters).

Bills have 3 wins & beat us. We have got to lose the one in Buffalo!

Can you imagine if the Jets lose out on the 1st pick in the draft because the Patriots sit their starters & Bowles wins his last game? Now that would be as Jetsy as it gets!

I think its gonna be between the Raiders & Jets for the 1st pick in the draft. Be nice if someone in the 2/3 spot wanted to move up. A dream draft would be a trade back 1 with Oakland fighting off the Giants trying to secure a QB. 

14 hours ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

https://omny.fm/shows/mike-francesa/mike-francesa-show-open-on-jets

Bring in Arians as head coach, keep Bowles as DC since he has a year left on his contract.

Only question is if Macc's gone too.

This is the stupidest thing I heard in a long time. You can’t have a hc demoted and then bring in a new guy. Francesca is a mouth piece knows nothing about leadership or running organizations. That create a leadership and decision crisis.

wow

Archived