If the JETS win against the PATS.

Thinker

8 minutes ago, Thinker said:

I know I’ll be hammered for even suggesting this, but if we push Brady around and Sam has 400 yds, would you change your mind on Bowles.

You are already hammered!!!!!

call your ex who dumped you for what you do and say when you're drunk

tell her you're sorry that you had *n*l s*x with her little sister ... And you didn't mean it when you said little sis's *$$ was a million times sexier than her flabby cow stink hole !

Nope.  1 win is not going to change my opinion.  The guy has had 4 years to win games.  23-35 says enough.  Only 4 teams in the NFL have fewer wins in that span -- and that is with a 10 win season in 2015.  We are 30th in wins since 2016 -- ahead of Cleveland and SF.  Thats it.  

This is why I wanted him gone now.  I don't want a couple ofmeaningless wins in another loss season to change ownership's view of the job he has done, which over 4 years has been awful.  Time to move on.  You want to save you job, Todd.  Win out and make the playoffs, then he has something to talk about.  But a single upset win against NE.  Not nearly enough in my book.

We're 3-7 and right now it looks like another 5-11. That would be 3 in a row. And btw we aren't going to beat NEP. We will play better than we did in that no show game on Sunday vs the Bills. And have a chance to beat Buff in game 2 vs them. I think we need a coaching change. 

The Jets will play better against the Patriots than the Bills game (can’t play worse). Darnold will probably be back along with Anderson while Enunwa will have a week off further healing his ankle. I also think the Jets will be motivated. It will be a Jets vs the world type of motivation. While the Patriots will be pissed coming off getting their ass kicked against the Titans, I do believe age is slowly catching up to Tom Brady. I’m not saying the Jets will win, but they won’t embarrass themselves.

8 hours ago, Thinker said:

I know I’ll be hammered for even suggesting this, but if we push Brady around and Sam has 400 yds, would you change your mind on Bowles.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.......but NO.  A crappy coach with a 3-1/2 resume of misery and disappointment doesn't get a pass after one good game.  I hope Bowles started boxing up his crap in his office because he'll have about 3 minutes after the season ends before he's pushed out the door.

18 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

The Jets will play better against the Patriots than the Bills game (can’t play worse). Darnold will probably be back along with Anderson while Enunwa will have a week off further healing his ankle. I also think the Jets will be motivated. It will be a Jets vs the world type of motivation. While the Patriots will be pissed coming off getting their ass kicked against the Titans, I do believe age is slowly catching up to Tom Brady. I’m not saying the Jets will win, but they won’t embarrass themselves.

While there's an alternate universe where this is probably correct I just don't think it matters with the offense playing the way it is. We can't score points, even if the defense is locked in and playing well they aren't holding Brady under 20 points.

8 hours ago, Thinker said:

Are you out of your mind?

First off the Pat's have taken a step back. Brady is just an average  QB now which is saying a lot for him considering his age but he can mo longer put the team on his back and drag them across the finish. I think BB saw this coming and draft Michel with this in mind. Regardless, there is a mile high stack of evidence  that Bowles is not HC material. I'm not even sure he is a good DC. At least all of Rex's defenses were top 5, most times top 3. I wouldn't care if the Jets beat KC and The Rams back to back. There is no way this team can retain him. 

1 hour ago, Rangers9 said:

We're 3-7 and right now it looks like another 5-11. That would be 3 in a row. And btw we aren't going to beat NEP. We will play better than we did in that no show game on Sunday vs the Bills. And have a chance to beat Buff in game 2 vs them. I think we need a coaching change. 

Sadly I don't see the NY Jets winning another game this season with Todd Bowles as the HC the damage is done the players have quit its quite obvious. 

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The Jets have a void of talent all over the roster. Having the #1 pick can be very valuable in trade equity and there are almost always teams wanting to move up.

We aren't getting the number one pick. 

We're gonna be somewhere between 2-5 and there are no big QBs in this draft. It doesn't really matter unless Herbert comes out or someone really wants Bosa.

5 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

We aren't getting the number one pick. 

We're gonna be somewhere between 2-5 and there are no big QBs in this draft. It doesn't really matter unless Herbert comes out or someone really wants Bosa.

Archived