Mehta: Jets need to sign Le'Veon Bell,even if they have to overpay

joewilly12

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/15/2018 at 2:17 AM, BigO said:

Seriously, who is Bell supposed to run behind? A QB needs a solid line to have time to throw. A rb needs a solid line to run behind. Bell would go from being a thoroughbred to a Shetland pony behind this putrid OL.  3 holding penalties on 1 play by the OL. THREE! I don’t believe I’ve ever seen that  before. ?

So what is your plan?  Draft offensive lineman, wait 3 years for them to develop and then find a running back?  

On 11/15/2018 at 4:33 AM, DirtyJersey said:

I would much rather spend money this offseason on a pass rusher, O-line, and a WR.  Keep Crowell around and roll the dice on a RB in rnd 2 or 3.  Darnold has 3-4 more cheap years, get a good RB cheap, which means a LOT of money to spend elsewhere. 

Bell needs to go to the AFC South, either Indy or Texans.  Bell/Luck/Hilton would be tremendous, as would Bell/Watson/Hopkins/Fuller.

I think most people would.  But what pass rushers, offensive lineman and wide receivers do you expect to be available?

• 1 month later...
On 11/16/2018 at 10:27 AM, Butterfield said:

I think most people would.  But what pass rushers, offensive lineman and wide receivers do you expect to be available?

Pass Rusher - Lawrence

O-line - Tackle out of Alabama w/ #3 pick

WR - if Tackle isn't worth #3 pick, then talk to the Bengals about trading down to #11 for AJ Green & next year's 1st round pick, so they can move to #3 and get a QB.

Archived