FIRE MACCAGNAN!!!!!!!

I actually only overlap up through 8, and have a bunch more :

• Drafting Chad Hansen (never to be an NFL player)
  • Drafting Jarvis Harrison (never to be an NFL player)
  • Drafting Dylan Donahue (never to be an NFL player)
  • His picks after Polite in 2019
  • Signing all the one year rentals to win too many games in 2017.
So one can come up with at least 20 complete blunders here.   This is Mac's last year as GM.  No way he gets extended.   He still has a job because the Johnsons wanted to limit their 2019 salary writeoff. 
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, varjet said:

I actually only overlap up through 8, and have a bunch more :

• Drafting Chad Hansen (never to be an NFL player)
  • Drafting Jarvis Harrison (never to be an NFL player)
  • Drafting Dylan Donahue (never to be an NFL player)
  • His picks after Polite in 2019
  • Signing all the one year rentals to win too many games in 2017.
So one can come up with at least 20 complete blunders here.   This is Mac's last year as GM.  No way he gets extended.   He still has a job because the Johnsons wanted to limit their 2019 salary writeoff. 

Chris Johnson is like "Hold my wine and cheese".

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Lumbar Disectomy sp? Herniated a disc been destroying my sciatic nerve for 4 months. Im good on the road to recovery. THANK YOU 

Had a herniated disc a few years ago. Was on perks for a few days. Strong sh*t. All good now, though. Hope you have a good recovery. All the best.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Lumbar Disectomy sp? Herniated a disc been destroying my sciatic nerve for 4 months. Im good on the road to recovery. THANK YOU 

Walked in surgery center at 6am walked out by 12 noon. Modern medicine, amazing! 

Hope you are okay -- good luck with the recovery,  Just be careful, posting while impaired can be dangerous, but entertaining.

• Haha 2

MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!! YESSSS!!!!!!!!
FU MAC HOMERS. 

Hey, now I come on here just to give you your just due and I read this HORSE$HIT?!?!?!?! lol

Good for you buddy. You were the first guy I thought of. That has to amount for something you grumbly old sour patch.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Timing is curious, but I am not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.  I am glad he is gone.  It shoudl ave been done in January, but better late than never.  Not sure who the next guy will be, but I will take my chances that he will be better. IMO, Macc was a scout who never appeared to move beyond the ability to scout individual players to understand how to build a team.  

Good luck to him in whatever he does next, but time to move on.

• Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, Lith said:

Timing is curious, but I am not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.  I am glad he is gone.  It shoudl ave been done in January, but better late than never.  Not sure who the next guy will be, but I will take my chances that he will be better. IMO, Macc was a scout who never appeared to move beyond the ability to scout individual players to understand how to build a team.  

Good luck to him in whatever he does next, but time to move on.

Who couldn't scout... His player evaluations were Terrible. 

• Sympathy 1

On 5/14/2019 at 4:18 PM, joewilly12 said:

Walked in surgery center at 6am walked out by 12 noon. Modern medicine, amazing! 

Hope you feel better buddy.

I know WAAAAY too much about herniated discs and back pain. 

• Upvote 2