FIRE MACCAGNAN!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, kmnj said:

mac and gase are both terrible thankfully this will probably be macs last draft as history has shown us at best we walk away with one good player-gase was a terrible hire and it makes no sense to bring in a new coach but keep the gm-we already know how this goes-jets fire mac after the season then the new gm wants to hire his own coach but will be forced to stick with gase for one more year- 2021 is when things should pick up assuming our next gm actually is a PROVEN guy

We walk away with one good player, because macs teams are so bad every yr he Guarantees himself a can’t miss top 6 pick every yr ?‍♂️ Why I am a little hesitant about trading down.. a good gm who knows how to trade, like the colts gm, could make good late picks.. you have to know what your doing picking past 12?  Even if he doesn’t blow the first round move back pick, The risk is too great he blows the later picks we would have picked up.. not worth it

We walk away with one good player, because macs teams are so bad every yr he Guarantees himself a can’t miss top 6 pick every yr Why I am a little hesitant about trading down.. a good gm who knows how to trade, like the colts gm, could make good late picks.. you have to know what your doing picking past 12?  Even if he doesn’t blow the first round move back pick, The risk is too great he blows the later picks we would have picked up.. not worth it
The Colts traded down and drafted a guard at 6. If Macc did that half the forum would have had a heart attack

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

21 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

We walk away with one good player, because macs teams are so bad every yr he Guarantees himself a can’t miss top 6 pick every yr ?‍♂️ Why I am a little hesitant about trading down.. a good gm who knows how to trade, like the colts gm, could make good late picks.. you have to know what your doing picking past 12?  Even if he doesn’t blow the first round move back pick, The risk is too great he blows the later picks we would have picked up.. not worth it

18 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

The Colts traded down and drafted a guard at 6. If Macc did that half the forum would have had a heart attack

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

What have the Colts won lately? 

• Haha 1

So the colts who have their Qb and watched him get killed are getting condemned for trading down 3 spots and picking up three 2nd rounders and drafting a year one pro bowl guard, then picked another guard early in round two and watching their oline improve dramatically from the past.

Hmph...

Indy takes a guard at 6 and 37 in one draft to protect the franchise QB, mac uses a 5th and a 6th rounder in FOUR years on the oline.

• Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So they won nothing but the off season? 

So your not a fan of “ improvement “ ?‍♂️?. Please provide the long list of teams who was 3rd worst team in nfl, and next yr top 10 ?‍♂️?.. but all worked well.. they got same player they wanted at 6, and added major players in 2nd round, including D ROY.. we know Mac would never  pull that off ?

Just now, Jetsplayer21 said:

So your not a fan of “ improvement “ ?‍♂️?. Please provide the long list of teams who was 3rd worst team in nfl, and next yr top 10 ?‍♂️?.. but all worked well.. they got same player they wanted at 6, and added major players in 2nd round, including D ROY.. we know Mac would never  pull that off ?

Last time I checked success in the NFL was measured with the Lombardi trophy. Wake me when the Colts win it. 

20 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Didn't Andrew Luck miss the entire season because of a shoulder injury. 

Yes, yes he did.  Indy had a poor oline.  They drafted oline now theirs is pretty good. 

Should we be following their lead and let Darnold get killed and then have the lightbulb go on and go into oline?

11 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Yes, yes he did.  Indy had a poor oline.  They drafted oline now theirs is pretty good. 

Should we be following their lead and let Darnold get killed and then have the lightbulb go on and go into oline?

Im not against improving the OL draft Jonah Williams at 3 works for me but comparing anything Indy and success is ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Im not against improving the OL draft Jonah Williams at 3 works for me but comparing anything Indy and success is ridiculous. 

Wut?  Have you not been reading?  Indy did what the Jets have done and are doing.  Ignore the oline.  Then after the QB gets killed they invest in it.  Even using a 6 pick and a 37 pick to make sure the QB has some protection.  Their oline was much improved this year and their QB had a great come back year.

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Wut?  Have you not been reading?  Indy did what the Jets have done and are doing.  Ignore the oline.  Then after the QB gets killed they invest in it.  Even using a 6 pick and a 37 pick to make sure the QB has some protection.  Their oline was much improved this year and their QB had a great come back year.

Again Indy won nothing.....but yes I am all for drafting all OL 

He is the worst GM in the NFL.

I want to hear that we've traded Leo for a 2nd round pick as consolation or Lee for a 3rd.  Or both dammit.  You wait all this time and your GM still has his head up his coffee polluted rectum.  I  HATE MACCAGNSN

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

For the last four years we watched as Bowles coached terribly and thought something was wrong with us.  They eventually fired him and now everyone admits how bad of a coach he and his coordinators were.  

We will get the same place with Mac, very soon.   I want to hear what trade down deals this idiot turned down. 

• Upvote 2

Fire him 3 years ago. What in the actual f***.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Problem is Johnson’s signed off on him too.

This organization is screwed.

You know, mostly I just feel bad for Darnold. Kid could have been great on an organization that knows what they’re doing.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

24:25:31
  • Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, section314 said:

I wonder if the trade with Buffalo is still on and we took Q and they are finalizing details?Grasping at straws here. Trying to get Dcat off ledge.

How ironic considering who the Bills picked.  

Just have to laugh at the abject incompetence in that war room.  No wonder the Jets are perennial laughing stocks.  

• Upvote 1

Q Williams is gonna stink and is the final nail in Maccagnan's coffin.

He had one year of production and then became fat and out of shape.

Didnt he even consider need  and see the edge rushers and linebackers, real athletes at their finger tips and he goes  DT??? Again?

I would love to see what the new DC thinks of it. Maybe thats why he took so long to sign knowing this dolt of a GM insists on making the picks.

FIRE MACCAGNAN! YES!

• Upvote 1