FIRE MACCAGNAN!!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I wish haha. Probably a little younger than that. I’ll be 35 in 2 weeks. 

lol

Well happy birthday to you. now let us watch as all of your birthday wishes come true. It's begun with a 6th for Lee. Enjoy the ride. ? 

1 minute ago, GREENBEAN said:

lol

Well happy birthday to you. now let us watch as all of your birthday wishes come true. It's begun with a 6th for Lee. Enjoy the ride. ? 

Thanks haha. We could crash and burn for all I care. I’m at peace now that Mac is gone. I hated him more than anyone in this franchise’s history. F him. He’s done ruining us.

Now the Johnson brothers can continue to ruin us. Only the players/coaches can be the solution. Jury is out on them. 

• Upvote 3

On 5/15/2019 at 8:55 PM, 14 in Green said:

Hope you feel better buddy.

I know WAAAAY too much about herniated discs and back pain. 

Riding it out with pain meds for now I'm surgery sore,  sciatic pain GONE lived with it 4 months while pain management dr's played games and made it worse. 

Thanks a lot. 

14 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Thanks haha. We could crash and burn for all I care. I’m at peace now that Mac is gone. I hated him more than anyone in this franchise’s history. F him. He’s done ruining us.

Now the Johnson brothers can continue to ruin us. Only the players/coaches can be the solution. Jury is out on them. 

Yeah, well that's where we part. I never loved Macc but saw more positives as you know. My concern now is that we get to watch new kids play at it all over again and everything we've gone through over the past 5 years was for nothing. We were actually climbing out of the hole ya know.  Slowly, but it was happening. 

1 minute ago, GREENBEAN said:

Yeah, well that's where we part. I never loved Macc but saw more positives as you know. My concern now is that we get to watch new kids play at it all over again and everything we've gone through over the past 5 years was for nothing. We were actually climbing out of the hole ya know.  Slowly, but it was happening. 

I saw a lot of spinning of the wheels. We are nowhere where we need to be and had no direction. Hopefully that will change. 

• Upvote 2

it took Chris Johnson 4 months to finish reading this thread.  But at last, maybe he did.  And thanks to all who kept this going.  It may not be a fancy turnpike billboard or a banner, but the thread title has been accomplished.  Well done. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/14/2019 at 1:18 PM, joewilly12 said:

Lumbar Disectomy sp? Herniated a disc been destroying my sciatic nerve for 4 months. Im good on the road to recovery. THANK YOU 

Walked in surgery center at 6am walked out by 12 noon. Modern medicine, amazing! 

Ask your doctor for a shot of Toradol.  It's an anti-inflamatory and will do wonders for you immediately. Hope you feel better.

5 hours ago, Dcat said:

it took Chris Johnson 4 months to finish reading this thread.  But at last, maybe he did.  And thanks to all who kept this going.  It may not be a fancy turnpike billboard or a banner, but the thread title has been accomplished.  Well done. 

It cracks me up to imagine if that actually happened. One of his underlings has to speak to him about an urgent matter and showed him this thread. All the detailed reasons of why Mac is horrible that have been expressed on this board opened his eyes and that’s why he fired Mac. It would be highly unlikely but hilarious if that’s what happened. 

• Sympathy 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Good Morning Mike Maccagnan and we are still glad you were fired. 

Your mess will take years to clean up here. 

@Creepy Lurker

Sigh....I was thinking of posting in this thread but I just want to move on from that horrible GM that set us up for so much failure. It’ll take Darnold being a legit top 5 QB to overcome. It’s possible but a hell of a gamble and not what you want to rely on when trying to build a good team.

That’s why I don’t ever want to hear from the smooth brain idiot Mac supporters and geniuses that question things like positional value/premium positions etc. You were and are all wrong and you know who you are. 

50 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Sigh....I was thinking of posting in this thread but I just want to move on from that horrible GM that set us up for so much failure. It’ll take Darnold being a legit top 5 QB to overcome. It’s possible but a hell of a gamble and not what you want to rely on when trying to build a good team.

That’s why I don’t ever want to hear from the smooth brain idiot Mac supporters and geniuses that question things like positional value/premium positions etc. You were and are all wrong and you know who you are. 

That’s the real salvation though....virtually the only silver lining.

I think Darnold will be a Top 5 QB and without Maccagnan’s pretty much historic incompetence and a pure idiot for a coach (one that still can’t make adjustments, (Mike Westhoff saw that immediately but his out loud protest was immediately buried by the Media in Year 1...how can someone like that get the job in the first place?)...the Jets would still be in QB purgatory for who knows how long.

It is very very difficult to find anything even slightly positive on the Jet roster today after 4 very long dark years of Maccagnan but at least one of the few is the most important position in the game.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

It is very very difficult to find anything even slightly positive on the Jet roster today after 4 very long dark years of Maccagnan but at least one of the few is the most important position in the game.

He pulled off a trade with a very dumb Colts team who thought they had their franchise QB in Luck and Darnold fell to the NY Jets at 3, the pick was a no brainer. 

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

He pulled off a trade with a very dumb Colts team who thought they had their franchise QB in Luck and Darnold fell to the NY Jets at 3, the pick was a no brainer. 

I’m the last person to give Maccagnan credit for getting Darnold.  His Plan A was to dump the entire Jet vault on Kirk Cousins to save his miserable self and job.  His ineptitude had backed him into a wall at the point...it was “go out and get us a Franchise QB or keep walking”, why Barkley could never have been the pick and only by the grace of God is Josh Rosen or Allen not the Jet starting QB right now.

If Maccagnan had the guts to take Mahomes the year prior where I was yelling from the rooftops for him to do just that the Jets would have had 3 extra #2’s, but then again they would have been blown anyway, Maccagnan after all would have been making the picks.

Again, no credit for Darnold falling into his lap.  The guy was so f**kin bad haha, until the pick was made I was actually sweating what he was going to do hahaha....true story.

• Upvote 2

• 8 months later...

You’ve heard nothing from Macc since fired. And the same for Idzik after he was fired. So you might think they might have signed non disclosure agreements and are prevented from saying anything. Now after Rex fired he’s been shooting his mouth off for years. Nothing against Woody or the Jets org. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Creepy Lurker said:

HAPPY FIRE MAC ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!

I still remember where I was that day when I heard the news.  And a smile crept to my face as I heard it, cracked my knuckles, then started a barrage of posts where I tagged Pac.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

HAPPY FIRE MAC ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I still remember where I was that day when I heard the news.  And a smile crept to my face as I heard it, cracked my knuckles, then started a barrage of posts where I tagged Pac.  

Ive posted this before but it stays in my minds and all my Jets buddies here remind me constantly.  2 years ago, in JAX, about 10 of us went down to the game.  As the JETS bus pulled in , all players getting off, about 50 JETS fans greeting the players.  MAC gets off last and is about 100 feet from us.

I scream "Hey MAC"  he raises his cup of coffee at us with that shlt eating grin and I scream  "YOU SUCK" draft someone who can play!!! You suck, I hope they fire you!" He ducked his head and sped into the stadium.

The whole crowd looks back at me.....   I don't regret it.

• Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It was a bizarre day for me. I was in Pittsburgh training for a new job and the guy in my class looked exactly like Mac. Then the news was announced. Freaked me out. THEN I left the training building to go back to the hotel and ran into Antonio Brown. He was in Pittsburgh for a court date even though he was already traded to Oakland. I hate that bastard and didn’t want anything to do with him. Very bizarre day.

• Upvote 1