FIRE MACCAGNAN!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

But you aren’t asking Santa for anything by just making a statement. What do you REALLY want? 

Jets fans to STFU and wake up...we are the 2nd or 3rd worst franchise in recent history...that IS NOT changing until the Johnsons sell this team.  That isn't happening.  Therefore, you are all wasting your breath asking everyone and their grandmother to be fired so we can start over...and over...and over...and over...and over...again for the 27th time this decade.  Wasting your time.

You want a common enemy to rally around? See: Ownership.

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Its best just to ignore him at this point.  He's doing this in every thread now. 

11 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

Jets fans to STFU and wake up...we are the 2nd or 3rd worst franchise in recent history...that IS NOT changing until the Johnsons sell this team.  That isn't happening.  Therefore, you are all wasting your breath asking everyone and their grandmother to be fired so we can start over...and over...and over...and over...and over...again for the 27th time this decade.  Wasting your time.

I prefer not to ignore anyone @Jetsfan80

@southtown24th, amen to ownership. Changing ownership isn’t realistic (unfortunately) so we have to look for changes/improvement elsewehere. Believe me when I say that I want continuity and don’t want to change regimes often. 4 years isn’t “often” and it’s time to take another swing at it is all. 

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, southtown24th said:

There are only 10 years in a decade...

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Manish Mehta writing like isn't so sure what happens to Maccagnan. I think the tide is finally turning inside One Jets Drive.

Well if he wanted to get “clicks”, he would write one of his speculative articles with “unnamed sources” and focus on Mac’s failures and question ownership for even considering retaining someone as horrible as Mac. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

Thank you Mike Maccagnan for putting the next GM and HC in a position to succeed. You gave them a potential franchise QB, a top safety, cap space, and depth at defensive line. You will have a spot on the Jets Mt. Rushmore of failures who left us with a nice player. Kotite gave us Chrebet. Idzik gave us Enunwa, and you gave us Darnold and Adams. Thank you Macc. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. 

• Haha 1