FIRE MACCAGNAN!!!!!!!

The NFL draft just ended and the NY Jets are literally no better now than they were 3 days ago. Maybe they'll allow less rushing yards against, but that's about it.

• Williams is a luxury pick for a team that has too many holes to be making redundant luxury picks.
  • Polite is a gamble with a very low floor.
  • Edoga is a future replacment for Beachum or more likely Shell and won't start this year.
  • Wesco is a package player. I think he may be the most promising pick we made in terms of added value.
  • Cashman is coming off multiple shoulder injuries and undersized. Joining an already over-crowded LB room.
  • Bless the CB is an irresponsible use of a pick. This kid could have 100% been signed as a UDFA. 

Not adding any WRs to a room that only features Q, Crowder and Anderson is irresponsible. Not adding CB or C help is unforgivable. 

I'm sitting here looking at what the Dolphins, Pats and Bills did the past 3 days, and it makes me sick.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

It’s funny. Since last season we’ve added in free agency a former pro bowl guard, an all pro LB and RB. An upgrade at slot corner and slot receiver. We’ve drafted a possible all pro defensive tackle and upgraded our depth at TE and OL. We haven’t lost anyone valuable and our promising QB has a year under his belt with an offensive head coach. Our defensive coaching staff seems greatly improved also. Yet this thread is a million pages and all about how our gm sucks and needs to be fired as if we’ve some how gotten worse! I know some fans see everything through rose colored glasses but this board sees only brown!

11 minutes ago, docdhc said:

It’s funny. Since last season we’ve added in free agency a former pro bowl guard, an all pro LB and RB. An upgrade at slot corner and slot receiver. We’ve drafted a possible all pro defensive tackle and upgraded our depth at TE and OL. We haven’t lost anyone valuable and our promising QB has a year under his belt with an offensive head coach. Our defensive coaching staff seems greatly improved also. Yet this thread is a million pages and all about how our gm sucks and needs to be fired as if we’ve some how gotten worse! I know some fans see everything through rose colored glasses but this board sees only brown!

Yea I want Mac gone too but some of these takes are ridiculous lol 

16 minutes ago, docdhc said:

Well I started this thread a while ago and the 2019 offseason didn’t even start until the end of this thread so not sure what your point is. You are acting like this thread was started after he made all these moves and become big overnight and based on the 2019 offseason which hasn’t been too bad. 

27 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Well I started this thread a while ago and the 2019 offseason didn’t even start until the end of this thread so not sure what your point is. You are acting like this thread was started after he made all these moves and become big overnight and based on the 2019 offseason which hasn’t been too bad. 

I get that but it keeps going despite the positive off season. That’s the point I was trying to make. 

Just now, docdhc said:

I get that but it keeps going despite the positive off season. That’s the point I was trying to make. 

Gotcha. Well this offseason wasn’t an epic home run which is the only thing that would have justified some forgiveness. He didn’t address C and passrusher in FA and didn’t trade down from the #3 pick. That would have made this offseason AMAZING. That didn’t happen (not the end of the world and would have been too good to be true).

This was rekindled by dissapointed fans at the lack of a trade down and all of the bizarre rumors in the media about him getting fired. Makes sense to me why it’s “alive” again. 

1 minute ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I don’t believe it. Good things don’t happen to us. 

The last half century has been sluggish, but lately we've acquired a particularly Snazzy young Ginger, and canned the most stoic man to ever stand on a sideline. So maybe we can hope for an exception to that.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Grandy said:

lc6vb1r4tvu21.jpg

Glazer is the one source guy I trust the most. Hopefully it comes true and we wake up to Christmas morning tomorrow.

Fake news... Also Mac just got the franchise QB and now a franchise RB... Add Mosley and he has done better than most.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 3

11 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

The NFL draft just ended and the NY Jets are literally no better now than they were 3 days ago. Maybe they'll allow less rushing yards against, but that's about it.

• Williams is a luxury pick for a team that has too many holes to be making redundant luxury picks.
  • Edoga is a future replacment for Beachum or more likely Shell and won't start this year.
  • Wesco is a package player. I think he may be the most promising pick we made in terms of added value.
  • Cashman is coming off multiple shoulder injuries and undersized. Joining an already over-crowded LB room.
  • Bless the CB is an irresponsible use of a pick. This kid could have 100% been signed as a UDFA. 

Not adding any WRs to a room that only features Q, Crowder and Anderson is irresponsible. Not adding CB or C help is unforgivable. 

I'm sitting here looking at what the Dolphins, Pats and Bills did the past 3 days, and it makes me sick.

I agree with this 100%. Even if the players are good, it's still an incredibly bad draft. McCoffee just has no vision, no plan, not blueprint for what a Jet is. At least Rex had a type and said "play like a Jet". No one can tell me BPA is either a good philosophy or remotely close to what any GM in the NFL does outside of our doofus. I hope the rift rumors are right and he is gone. He was the only person in the War Room today.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, docdhc said:

While I understand what you're saying I  think you're overlooking the bigger picture.

The reason he was able to do those things was entirely because of his own failures.  Having over $100mm in cap space was because he didn't draft anyone worth paying.  Having the 3rd overall pick was because we had a bottom 3 roster.

And, while he did a lot this offseason and the team is certainly improved - I, personally, expected a lot more from the tremendous amount of resources he had available.  Or at least a more responsible way to use them.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 3

2 hours ago, johnnysd said:

I agree with this 100%. Even if the players are good, it's still an incredibly bad draft. McCoffee just has no vision, no plan, not blueprint for what a Jet is. At least Rex had a type and said "play like a Jet". No one can tell me BPA is either a good philosophy or remotely close to what any GM in the NFL does outside of our doofus. I hope the rift rumors are right and he is gone. He was the only person in the War Room today.

His blind allegiance to BPA is ridiculous.   Which is why this roster is doubled-up at some position and and incredibly weak in premium positions.

• Sympathy 2

31 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

His blind allegiance to BPA is ridiculous.   Which is why this roster is doubled-up at some position and and incredibly weak in premium positions.

Yup, draft should not be about adding the best player available.  It shoud be about adding the players that improve your team most.

• Upvote 4

15 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Well said, though for a 3rd round pick I did really like that Polite gamble. But the fact that his play weight is 10lbs lighter than the lightest expected weight fir the NFL, even I have to acknowledge that fact.

These 3 days were a f'ing Joke.

No way in the world you don't draft a WR in a WR rich draft because you signed Jamieson Crowder.

Jets fans purchased Billboards and flew planes over practice fields for less.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Well said, though for a 3rd round pick I did really like that Polite gamble. But the fact that his play weight is 10lbs lighter than the lightest expected weight fir the NFL, even I have to acknowledge that fact.

These 3 days were a f'ing Joke.

No way in the world you don't draft a WR in a WR rich draft because you signed Jamieson Crowder.

Jets fans purchased Billboards and flew planes over practice fields for less.

Can't believe they didn't pick Butler late in the 3rd.  Idiots.  That OT would not only have been there 11 picks later, but probably there over a full round later. 

This draft was complete sh*t.  I hope Mac drowns in a pool of coffee.  He has hindered the team from advancing to the level it should have with all of his abysmal drafts.  Taking one obviously good player every other draft is NOT sufficient to keep your job (unless of course you work for the Johnson brothers who are the biggest idiot owners in the NFL.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Last season, per FO's adjusted sack rate, the pass rush improved for the second year in a row, hitting its highest ranking of Maccagnan's tenure.

21st.

And it would have been even worse if not for a backup with three career sacks. Gregg Williams is more likely to make the situation worse than better. You'd think that the whole unstable sociopath thing would come with a little pass rush, but not so much. It's ridiculous how much credit the gets for taking a 26th-ranked defense all the way up to 17th and mostly being in charge of making sure Brees got enough time for a breather between drives. And he couldn't even do that without managing to get the entire sport caught up in a national scandal.

Since he got to New Orleans in 2009, his defenses have had exactly one good season rushing the passer, and that was in 2012 when he showed up in St. Louis to Chris Long, Robert Quinn, and Michael Brockers. Since then they've been average to bad. The Titans were bad the year he was a consultant. I'm not counting that against him or anything, I just didn't want anybody to think I was shorting him a season when he was too toxic for the NFL. He had Aaron Donald and then Myles Garrett and zero good seasons. One year the Rams were 29th. I had to check to see if Doland was injured. He wasn't.

I don't know what the story is about a power struggle but his firing is already long overdue so he might as well take a shot and doesn't have to worry a whole lot about what happens if it blows up. And naturally this comes in an historically inopportune offseason for a craven binge. Once they outspent everybody to lock up Bell, there was just nothing of flash or substance out there besides trying to inflict a few concussions. If he was ready to cave and trade for Frank Clark, and it seems like he was, I'm sure he tried to throw money at the third-tier weapons and whoever else he could get on the phone.

I'm not going to kill Maccagnan for the picks. I didn't kill Tannenbaum for picks. I didn't kill Idzik for picks. Missing on picks is trivial as long as you have a plan. Look at Belichick. These are not the players I would have drafted, and not a plan that I think is especially responsible, but if the plan was to use 3 and 68 on the two pass rushers he thinks can pay off the biggest assuming he gets astronomically lucky since he basically has to count on that anyway, this seems like a reasonable implementation of that plan.

The draft was as advertised. It might only have been the third-best defensive line class this decade but there were absurdly few alternatives. Three teams got the quarterbacks everybody knew they wanted without having to move. No corners until 30, and it's a guy with a single-digit SPARQ score and an injury history. The first receiver, pick 25, is so small they had to use special instruments for his lisfranc surgery. First running back, 24, backup with an 18.% SPARQ somehow considered to be by far the best RB prospect in the draft. Given how it played out I'll buy that there was no moving down. JWilliams is the third-best tackle in a normal year, goes in the mid-20s, and makes the other two look like Jonathan Ogden and Orlando Pace. A second tight end to share targets with the one productive receiver we had last year is dumb, but not as dumb as Dmitroff. We laugh at Maccagnan for chasing his losses with the QWilliams pick but I think the optics of passing on Burns to give Beasley another year to take a guard instead of just taking the opportunity to cut his losses are equally bad.

Williams is also a gamble just because you never really know when the pass rush is going to translate and if not all you have is another fat guy to stand there and get blocked. Oliver was the only other choice and the one I'd have taken but it's a projection either way. I don't disagree with anything that's out there about the season he had. He has actually not only put up the numbers but done so lined up as nose tackle. But no matter how good he was, when he only played one season you can only be so sure. Oliver has been consistently great from his first game and an outlier athletically. I'm as sold as I'm gonna get on a player that he's going to produce but regardless of the circumstances he just hasn't yet. He has to play 3-technique, and you do what you have to do to make that work, but it's going to involve stretching what we should be trying to get away with given personnel.

Maccagnan was supposed to have been trying to get into the beginning of the second round for the pass rusher. Banogu was the only one drafted before our pick so it's likely that he just wanted to bet even bigger on the guy we ended up getting. I'm not gonna belabor Polite. I tried to talk myself into some hope that this is anything but a travesty. It didn't work. **** this team.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

We only had 6 draft picks but with those 6 picks we should have addressed glaring needs and we didn't. 

Q Williams sure thing pick hopefully the rest of the draft class all question marks. 

We still need a Center we still need OL we still need a starting CB the day after the draft. 

3 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

While I understand what you're saying I  think you're overlooking the bigger picture.

The reason he was able to do those things was entirely because of his own failures.  Having over $100mm in cap space was because he didn't draft anyone worth paying.  Having the 3rd overall pick was because we had a bottom 3 roster.

And, while he did a lot this offseason and the team is certainly improved - I, personally, expected a lot more from the tremendous amount of resources he had available.  Or at least a more responsible way to use them.

I can’t argue with the draft record especially after the first round. I think his cap management and free agent signings have always been good. I think he will ultimately be judged on the QB and the coaching staff he has put together. He was given Bowles but he along with the owner picked Gase and probably Williams. He also made the trade that put us in the position to get darnold and I think he deserves a lot of credit for that. Now it comes down to results. I think they’re ready to be a consistent winner and if so he will be thought of as a good gm. And that I believe is the big picture. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just how bad was Jets’ Rashard Robinson trade? Ranking Mike Maccagnan’s 13 worst moves

Updated 6:47 AM; Today 6:22 AM
Jets rookie Quinnen Williams is in awe of being in NFL

31 shares

By Matt Stypulkoski | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com

The Jets’ cut Rashard Robinson – along with two other players – over the weekend in order to make room on the roster for some of their new draft picks.

In other words, general manager Mike Maccagnan finally gave in and admitted defeat on his 2017 trade for the cornerback.

Robinson turned out to be an utter disappointment and cost the Jets a fifth-round pick. But where does that obviously bad decision rank among Maccagnan’s (lengthy) list of miscues?

Here’s a look at some of Maccagnan’s biggest mistakes since joining the Jets in 2015:

false

1. Drafting QB Christian Hackenberg (2016)

Is there any doubt about what No. 1 on this list should be? Not only was Hackenberg bad, he was completely inept and unable to ever set foot on an NFL field. This move could not have gone any worse and was an utter waste of a second-round selection.

2. Signing CB Darrelle Revis (2015)

Revis made a whole lot of money to do a whole lot of nothing for the Jets in this reunion tour. He was OK-ish in 2015, but the whole thing imploded in 2016. And the structure of the deal crushed the Jets, too. Giving out $39 million guaranteed to an over-the-hill cornerback turned out to be a bad idea. Big surprise.

3. Letting NT Damon Harrison walk/re-signing DE Muhammad Wilkerson (2016)

These moves are listed in tandem because Maccagnan was forced to make a decision between these two, for cap reasons. Ultimately, he chose wrong. Harrison was and continues to be a very strong defensive presence, while Wilkerson turned into a cultural nightmare, ripe with disciplinary issues. Things went sideways in a hurry and the Jets paid him $37 million for eight sacks over two seasons.

4. Re-signing QB Ryan Fitzpatrick (2016)

All the drama that surrounded Fitzpatrick that offseason turned out to be completely absurd and unfounded. He sure didn’t recreate his 2015 magic, as he basically stole $12 million from the Jets in 2016, contributing just 12 touchdowns, 17 picks and a 69.6 rating.

5. Drafting WR Devin Smith (2015)

Another completely wasted second-round pick here. Smith couldn’t stay healthy. He has just 10 career catches. Now he’s on a future/reserves deal with the Cowboys after getting cut by the Jets last July. Beyond brutal.

6. Drafting WR ArDarius Stewart (2017)

Maccagnan’s track record with wide receivers, particularly in the draft, has been abysmal. Stewart only cost a third-round pick, but he was still a total bust. He got suspended two games for a PED bust last July and was released once the suspension ended last season. Effectively, he lasted all of one year with the Jets. He made six catches. Yikes.

7. Trading for CB Rashard Robinson (2017)

The move for Robinson comes further down the board because it only cost Maccagnan a fifth-round pick to trade for the corner – but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t a complete waste. Robinson couldn’t have been much less productive. All told, he played in 16 games for the Jets, with two starts — and just 103 defensive snaps. That’s brutal. Even worse? He was a known headache before the trade, then continued to get into trouble with the Jets, including a four-game suspension for edible marijuana possession. This trade went wrong in just about every way possible.

8. Signing WR Terrelle Pryor (2018)

Pryor was OK when he was on the field, but wasn’t much of a factor, outside of two touchdowns right before he got cut. Ultimately, he couldn’t stay healthy, so he was sent packing. The Jets signed him to a one-year, $4.5 million contract, so not a huge contract or big blow to the salary cap. But they got just six games, 14 catches, 235 yards and those two touchdowns out of him during his brief stint. Clearly not enough value for the money.

9. Drafting LB Lorenzo Mauldin (2015)

The second and third rounds of the NFL Draft have been a house of horrors for Maccagnan. Mauldin, a third-round pick, was no exception. He had an alright rookie season, playing 15 games and tallying 10 tackles, four sacks and a fumble recovery. But he never did much of anything after that, finishing his stint with just 33 tackles and 6.5 sacks. He was cut before last season as a result.

10. Signing C Spencer Long (2018)

The good news? Cutting Long this offseason didn’t cost the Jets anything in terms of dead money, because this contract was structured fairly well. The bad news? The team basically had a void at center for most of last season, as Long proved ineffective. A finger injury didn’t help, but he struggled to even snap the ball at times. Giving quarterback Sam Darnold basically no help from the center position in his rookie season was pretty brutal to watch at times.

11. Drafting LB Darron Lee (2016)

Lee hasn’t been a total disaster the past three years, as he’s been a starter and consistent contributor, even if he’s been unspectacular. But now the Jets have effectively given up on their first-round selection by signing C.J. Mosley to take his place in the lineup and declining his fifth-year option. Lee may or may not be with the team this year and will likely provide very little in return, regardless of whether he’s traded or allowed to walk in exchange for a compensatory pick. Effectively, Maccagnan got/will get three years of sub-par performance, plus a late-round pick, in exchange for his No. 20 selection in 2016. That’s not nearly good enough.

12. Signing RB Isaiah Crowell (2018)

Crowell had a handful of standout performances, but not nearly enough. Ultimately, he proved ineffective. Worse yet, he more or less openly disrespected Todd Bowles by turning his “butt wipe” celebration – which the head coach publicly decried – into an endorsement deal. Crowell was not worth the $4 million guaranteed. And he’s going to cost them $2 million in dead cap this season, too, since they cit him.

Buy Jets tickets: StubHub, SeatGeek, Ticketmaster

Honorable mention: Signing CB Trumaine Johnson (2018)

We’re withholding full judgement on this deal – well, kind of – considering it’s a five-year contract and we’ve only seen one season play out so far. But to this point, Johnson seems destined for this list. He was a disaster in 2018, turning in underwhelming performances throughout the season, in addition to missing time due to injury. Then he was benched in Week 17 for disciplinary reasons. His first impression in New York was horrible, especially given his $45 million guaranteed. But, there’s still time to turn it around.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Just how bad was Jets’ Rashard Robinson trade? Ranking Mike Maccagnan’s 13 worst moves

Updated 6:47 AM; Today 6:22 AM

Jets rookie Quinnen Williams is in awe of being in NFL

31 shares

By Matt Stypulkoski | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com

The Jets’ cut Rashard Robinson – along with two other players – over the weekend in order to make room on the roster for some of their new draft picks.

In other words, general manager Mike Maccagnan finally gave in and admitted defeat on his 2017 trade for the cornerback.

Robinson turned out to be an utter disappointment and cost the Jets a fifth-round pick. But where does that obviously bad decision rank among Maccagnan’s (lengthy) list of miscues?

Here’s a look at some of Maccagnan’s biggest mistakes since joining the Jets in 2015:

false

1. Drafting QB Christian Hackenberg (2016)

Is there any doubt about what No. 1 on this list should be? Not only was Hackenberg bad, he was completely inept and unable to ever set foot on an NFL field. This move could not have gone any worse and was an utter waste of a second-round selection.

2. Signing CB Darrelle Revis (2015)

Revis made a whole lot of money to do a whole lot of nothing for the Jets in this reunion tour. He was OK-ish in 2015, but the whole thing imploded in 2016. And the structure of the deal crushed the Jets, too. Giving out $39 million guaranteed to an over-the-hill cornerback turned out to be a bad idea. Big surprise.

3. Letting NT Damon Harrison walk/re-signing DE Muhammad Wilkerson (2016)

These moves are listed in tandem because Maccagnan was forced to make a decision between these two, for cap reasons. Ultimately, he chose wrong. Harrison was and continues to be a very strong defensive presence, while Wilkerson turned into a cultural nightmare, ripe with disciplinary issues. Things went sideways in a hurry and the Jets paid him $37 million for eight sacks over two seasons.

4. Re-signing QB Ryan Fitzpatrick (2016)

All the drama that surrounded Fitzpatrick that offseason turned out to be completely absurd and unfounded. He sure didn’t recreate his 2015 magic, as he basically stole $12 million from the Jets in 2016, contributing just 12 touchdowns, 17 picks and a 69.6 rating.

5. Drafting WR Devin Smith (2015)

Another completely wasted second-round pick here. Smith couldn’t stay healthy. He has just 10 career catches. Now he’s on a future/reserves deal with the Cowboys after getting cut by the Jets last July. Beyond brutal.

6. Drafting WR ArDarius Stewart (2017)

Maccagnan’s track record with wide receivers, particularly in the draft, has been abysmal. Stewart only cost a third-round pick, but he was still a total bust. He got suspended two games for a PED bust last July and was released once the suspension ended last season. Effectively, he lasted all of one year with the Jets. He made six catches. Yikes.

7. Trading for CB Rashard Robinson (2017)

The move for Robinson comes further down the board because it only cost Maccagnan a fifth-round pick to trade for the corner – but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t a complete waste. Robinson couldn’t have been much less productive. All told, he played in 16 games for the Jets, with two starts — and just 103 defensive snaps. That’s brutal. Even worse? He was a known headache before the trade, then continued to get into trouble with the Jets, including a four-game suspension for edible marijuana possession. This trade went wrong in just about every way possible.

8. Signing WR Terrelle Pryor (2018)

Pryor was OK when he was on the field, but wasn’t much of a factor, outside of two touchdowns right before he got cut. Ultimately, he couldn’t stay healthy, so he was sent packing. The Jets signed him to a one-year, $4.5 million contract, so not a huge contract or big blow to the salary cap. But they got just six games, 14 catches, 235 yards and those two touchdowns out of him during his brief stint. Clearly not enough value for the money.

9. Drafting LB Lorenzo Mauldin (2015)

The second and third rounds of the NFL Draft have been a house of horrors for Maccagnan. Mauldin, a third-round pick, was no exception. He had an alright rookie season, playing 15 games and tallying 10 tackles, four sacks and a fumble recovery. But he never did much of anything after that, finishing his stint with just 33 tackles and 6.5 sacks. He was cut before last season as a result.

10. Signing C Spencer Long (2018)

The good news? Cutting Long this offseason didn’t cost the Jets anything in terms of dead money, because this contract was structured fairly well. The bad news? The team basically had a void at center for most of last season, as Long proved ineffective. A finger injury didn’t help, but he struggled to even snap the ball at times. Giving quarterback Sam Darnold basically no help from the center position in his rookie season was pretty brutal to watch at times.

11. Drafting LB Darron Lee (2016)

Lee hasn’t been a total disaster the past three years, as he’s been a starter and consistent contributor, even if he’s been unspectacular. But now the Jets have effectively given up on their first-round selection by signing C.J. Mosley to take his place in the lineup and declining his fifth-year option. Lee may or may not be with the team this year and will likely provide very little in return, regardless of whether he’s traded or allowed to walk in exchange for a compensatory pick. Effectively, Maccagnan got/will get three years of sub-par performance, plus a late-round pick, in exchange for his No. 20 selection in 2016. That’s not nearly good enough.

12. Signing RB Isaiah Crowell (2018)

Crowell had a handful of standout performances, but not nearly enough. Ultimately, he proved ineffective. Worse yet, he more or less openly disrespected Todd Bowles by turning his “butt wipe” celebration – which the head coach publicly decried – into an endorsement deal. Crowell was not worth the $4 million guaranteed. And he’s going to cost them $2 million in dead cap this season, too, since they cit him.

Buy Jets tickets: StubHub, SeatGeek, Ticketmaster

Honorable mention: Signing CB Trumaine Johnson (2018)

We’re withholding full judgement on this deal – well, kind of – considering it’s a five-year contract and we’ve only seen one season play out so far. But to this point, Johnson seems destined for this list. He was a disaster in 2018, turning in underwhelming performances throughout the season, in addition to missing time due to injury. Then he was benched in Week 17 for disciplinary reasons. His first impression in New York was horrible, especially given his $45 million guaranteed. But, there’s still time to turn it around.

Couple the above with this thread below and this should be sent to the Johnson's every day until Macc is fired.

• Upvote 1

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Kellys article is a different article from USA Today, the one I posted is  from NJ.com and I posted it an existing thread..........your point. 

I'm saying that your post + that thread coupled together paint a picture of Macc that is indefensible.  I wasn't trying to replace yours or suggest you were posting redundant material. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm saying that your post + that thread coupled together paint a picture of Macc that is indefensible.  I wasn't trying to replace yours or suggest you were posting redundant material. 

I misunderstand what you posted. 

Pain killers from this mornings back surgery. 

Please accept my apology I fixed it. Sorry Thanks 

• Upvote 1