Creepy Lurker

FIRE MACCAGNAN!!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I wish haha. Probably a little younger than that. I’ll be 35 in 2 weeks. 

lol

Well happy birthday to you. now let us watch as all of your birthday wishes come true. It's begun with a 6th for Lee. Enjoy the ride. 😛 

1 minute ago, GREENBEAN said:

lol

Well happy birthday to you. now let us watch as all of your birthday wishes come true. It's begun with a 6th for Lee. Enjoy the ride. 😛 

Thanks haha. We could crash and burn for all I care. I’m at peace now that Mac is gone. I hated him more than anyone in this franchise’s history. F him. He’s done ruining us.

Now the Johnson brothers can continue to ruin us. Only the players/coaches can be the solution. Jury is out on them. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

Hope you feel better buddy.

I know WAAAAY too much about herniated discs and back pain. 

Riding it out with pain meds for now I'm surgery sore,  sciatic pain GONE lived with it 4 months while pain management do's played games and made it worse. 

Thanks a lot. 

14 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Thanks haha. We could crash and burn for all I care. I’m at peace now that Mac is gone. I hated him more than anyone in this franchise’s history. F him. He’s done ruining us.

Now the Johnson brothers can continue to ruin us. Only the players/coaches can be the solution. Jury is out on them. 

Yeah, well that's where we part. I never loved Macc but saw more positives as you know. My concern now is that we get to watch new kids play at it all over again and everything we've gone through over the past 5 years was for nothing. We were actually climbing out of the hole ya know.  Slowly, but it was happening. 

1 minute ago, GREENBEAN said:

Yeah, well that's where we part. I never loved Macc but saw more positives as you know. My concern now is that we get to watch new kids play at it all over again and everything we've gone through over the past 5 years was for nothing. We were actually climbing out of the hole ya know.  Slowly, but it was happening. 

I saw a lot of spinning of the wheels. We are nowhere where we need to be and had no direction. Hopefully that will change. 

• Upvote 1

it took Chris Johnson 4 months to finish reading this thread.  But at last, maybe he did.  And thanks to all who kept this going.  It may not be a fancy turnpike billboard or a banner, but the thread title has been accomplished.  Well done. 

• Like 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/14/2019 at 1:18 PM, joewilly12 said:

Lumbar Disectomy sp? Herniated a disc been destroying my sciatic nerve for 4 months. Im good on the road to recovery. THANK YOU 

Walked in surgery center at 6am walked out by 12 noon. Modern medicine, amazing! 

Ask your doctor for a shot of Toradol.  It's an anti-inflamatory and will do wonders for you immediately. Hope you feel better.

5 hours ago, Dcat said:

it took Chris Johnson 4 months to finish reading this thread.  But at last, maybe he did.  And thanks to all who kept this going.  It may not be a fancy turnpike billboard or a banner, but the thread title has been accomplished.  Well done. 

It cracks me up to imagine if that actually happened. One of his underlings has to speak to him about an urgent matter and showed him this thread. All the detailed reasons of why Mac is horrible that have been expressed on this board opened his eyes and that’s why he fired Mac. It would be highly unlikely but hilarious if that’s what happened. 

• Like 1

On 5/16/2019 at 9:50 AM, GREENBEAN said:

lol

And ofcourse the jet hating Media next several weeks will make a gm who was 14-34 last 3 years look like Bill Polian