Jet fan Gameday experience reply

jackhuntr

Wonderful letter full of truth and passion, the only thing I question is his use of the "F" word so much in his letter, wondering if they will take him seriously? He basically said all I have written here for years, especially since Bowles was brought in. Like I said previously, what we are dealing with here is the official "Florham Park Mental Masturbation Cult" where they actually delude themselves into thinking they have done / are doing things correctly refusing to make any adjustments in their thinking or ideology (in game adjustments and draft ideology taking players from unknown schools trying to show the world how smart they are, when in fact, they look like complete horses a$$E$), that Mike McCagnan is a good GM and deserves more time to implement his plan, and most shocking they believe Todd Bowles is a good quality NFL HC. They actually walk around the facility at one Jets Drive believing this stuff so I wouldn't hold my breath on these dummies taking anything the OP, or any other fans say/said seriously. The fact that both Bowles and McCagnan are still willfully employed by the Jets proves this point. The NY Jet organization is completely clueless and out of touch with reality.

I have grown so numb to this organization and to the losing that I stopped watching them last year tbh and have watched, maybe 2 whole games in 2 years. I cannot take the losing and pathetic apathy involved with this team anymore. When someone tells me Todd Bowles is a good coach and we have a bright future, I shut down immediately because I know this is false and we are in for a long period again of frustration which at my age, my health cannot endure anymore, nor do I want to tbh. 

Tremendous effort. Sadly, from past experience over my 39 years of having season tickets, these type of surveys are more often than not created by either interns or similar type people in the organization as almost "busy work." It's to make us Jets season ticker holders feel like they are actually concerned about us. It's all for show. I'll even be willing to bet you that we'll get the same thing in two weeks, after the New England beat down. At least the Jets are consistent....the idiocy truly goes from top to bottom in the organization.

19 minutes ago, section314 said:

Tremendous effort. Sadly, from past experience over my 39 years of having season tickets, these type of surveys are more often than not created by either interns or similar type people in the organization as almost "busy work." It's to make us Jets season ticker holders feel like they are actually concerned about us. It's all for show. I'll even be willing to bet you that we'll get the same thing in two weeks, after the New England beat down. At least the Jets are consistent....the idiocy truly goes from top to bottom in the organization.

They have a captured audience and customer retention is a not a high priority.

To any of you that are thinking of penning similar letters, word of advise, don't be vulgar.  Any letters filled with vulgarities will go from the intern reading it, to the trash.

Any non-vulgar responses will be put into categories, where the most articulate  of them is sent to her supervisor with a note of how many like replies they received. 

If you want your opinion to be heard, act rational, and leave the profanities out   

1 hour ago, Scott Dierking said:

They have a captured audience and customer retention is a not a high priority.

Agree...  it’s a shame, because the author invested so much time/energy compiling it.  

This will be discarded, read or unread, with no verbatim’s captured for customer success purposes.

9 hours ago, flgreen said:

To any of you that are thinking of penning similar letters, word of advise, don't be vulgar.  Any letters filled with vulgarities will go from the intern reading it, to the trash.

Any non-vulgar responses will be put into categories, where the most articulate  of them is sent to her supervisor with a note of how many like replies they received. 

If you want your opinion to be heard, act rational, and leave the profanities out   

GFY and thank you 

On 11/14/2018 at 1:04 PM, JiF said:

Does he really where a bucket on his head?  That would be funny if the cameras panned over to him during the game.

And he signed the letter from "A Normal Jets Fan"  lol

It's like when my wife says, "I'm not upset."  That usually means she's upset about something.  When you feel the need to say you're normal....you're not.

Look what the Jets are doing to people!

First the guy with the DWI who exclaimed, "the Jets suck!" as police arrested him and now this guy with a 3-page manifesto.

The Jets are like that one crazy chick every guy dates at some point, a truly unhealthy relationship. At first she's hot, things are great, she's driving the length of the field and putting up 30 points every weekend. Then you see her one morning with no makeup, she took 7 sacks the night before and she's bitching about you spending to much time with the offensive coordinator. After 5 or 6 weeks she starts to go batsh*t crazy and turns into Geno Smith.

Just when you are about to dump her she drives the length of the field on a Saturday night and goes deep three times. Your hope is restored! The next morning she kicks you in the nuts and sleeps with Bill Belichick. Yet you keep going back.

Archived