Sign in to follow this  
Dcat

1st snowstorm of the season: Vic is pissed

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

Cathartic!  Having sat in my car for 4.25 hours to get home yesterday, I hear you Vic, I hear you. 

THAT'S NOTHING!!!!

Try 8.5 HOURS on the Cross Bronx Expressway (I-95)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours of not literally moving one foot!!!!

I was fortunate enough to be 3 cars into the underpass tunnel so my car wasn't inundated in snow. I got on the XBrx at 3:35pm and didn't get off it until 11:15pm at 181st St. in the Heights where I had to drop off what I originally intended to. 

THEN go down to my place on the UWS and shovel the 100' of sidewalk in front of my place!!!

I wasn't done until 2am. 

Yesterday was a TRUE F.M.L.!

Heard horror stories all day from a number of people

Our little side road, which never sees any traffic, was jammed for hours from people trying to get on a small county two laner

I feel for all of you who were out there yesterday

11 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Long sleeve weather just got here!

Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 11.30.42 PM.png

Really?  I would have thought you are beyond this. It's like people who move from the north to Florida who constantly send pictures of their thermometers when the North is in the middle of a snowstorm. I'm amazed that you actually think it's funny. Newsflash: nope.  All it is  .. well... is obnoxious. Nicely done. :)

32 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Really?  I would have thought you are beyond this. It's like people who move from the north to Florida who constantly send pictures of their thermometers when the North is in the middle of a snowstorm. I'm amazed that you actually think it's funny. Newsflash: nope.  All it is  .. well... is obnoxious. Nicely done. :)

I hope you're joking.  I sit out here melting from June thru September and can't even shop for ice cream until after 10PM because it would be soup by the time my 5 minute drive home was done.  If a 5-day weather forecast makes you butthurt then I apologize.  I thought snowflakes were only outside.

At least @The Crimson King can laugh at a joke.

9 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

I hope you're joking.  I sit out here melting from June thru September and can't even shop for ice cream until after 10PM because it would be soup by the time my 5 minute drive home was done.  If a 5-day weather forecast makes you butthurt then I apologize.  I thought snowflakes were only outside.

I was joking...  dude.  We need more weather posts.  Calling @cookiemonsta

20 hours ago, Dcat said:

Yes and when a Hurricane comes barreling down on them they are like "please pray for us boo hoo hoo... No f... em

On 11/17/2018 at 1:13 PM, jetstream23 said:

You just have to look at June-September as your "winter"

Still, i'd rather be hot than cold.  

You can golf at 6am everyday or with enough water, late afternoons.

I have to golf indoor sims for four to five months a year.

15 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Cookiemonsta and Dr. Moga walk into a bar on a Sunday.

There's no punch line, but I'm pretty sure the Jets lose that day.

You forgot to add that they walked into a bar immediately following their Rikers Island visitation hour with Incarcerated Bob.

On 11/17/2018 at 2:13 PM, jetstream23 said:

Stop being a wuss. Eat that damn ice cream before you leave the store Nancy boy!