Official Happy Jack - Greengal Thread (Threat Contained)

Maxman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the good of JetNation....

Can you guys give some consideration to doing this via PM?

Certainly I can't be the only one who bleeds from the eyeballs when I mistakenly open this thread.

For the good of JetNation....

Can you guys give some consideration to doing this via PM?

Certainly I can't be the only one who bleeds from the eyeballs when I mistakenly open this thread.

( funny my dear darling Weblord... the next line is somewhat interesting considering your query... by the way you might want to get those bleeding eyeballs looked at ;) )

I'm remembering distant memories

( funny my dear darling Weblord... the next line is somewhat interesting considering your query... by the way you might want to get those bleeding eyeballs looked at ;) )

I'm remembering distant memories

(Yeah, Maxxie...how can we deny the world the joy that is US? Almost 2,400 views...somebody besides us is looking in!!!)

Recalling other names...

I have gotten 2,300 complaints about this thread. So I would be too happy!

I have gotten 2,300 complaints about this thread. So I would be too happy!

If by complaints you meant compliments, applause and cartwheels...yeah, I've seen that too...Thanks for setting us Maxxie...though no single thread could contain us! We are the cornerstone of JetNation! This is the where avid posters go to thrive, not like that Jive Board that nobody can seem to recall by name!!

And boiling in the train...

If by complaints you meant compliments, applause and cartwheels...yeah, I've seen that too...Thanks for setting us Maxxie...though no single thread could contain us! We are the cornerstone of JetNation! This is the where avid posters go to thrive, not like that Jive Board that nobody can seem to recall by name!!

Bro if this is what this board is about...i.e. the cornerstone, I swear I will pull the plug on it tomorrow.

What the hell are you guys doing in here? I am not joking when I say that you two are scaring the hell out of me.

I fear that you are scaring away potential posters with this stuff.

AOL IM...Email...PM they were all created for exactly such things...you should give them careful consideration.

Hmmmm...Maxxie, after careful consideration, I once again thank you for putting us together here in this little garden paradise, where birds can sing and the sun can shine...where JN shows itself to be far, far better than the muck from whence it came...

See it in the draggin feet...

Archived