Official Happy Jack - Greengal Thread (Threat Contained)

Maxman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes smizzy and artsy ...why don't you head over to the mock draft thread... that could probably use some spicing up... and who knows you might even have and audience... for the 156 pick in the draft ..i pick... smizzy and artsy doing the pretzel... :lol:

Smizz-O...you know you are my boy...you took that the wrong way...Verde is an illustrator, you are illustrated...try to follow along here...! And Lydia is the Queen of Tattoos...all in the same gang, mi amigo!

LOL...Im cool....I was just saying if you know me,im not the type to go around trying to impress people,lol

PEOPLE RUN FROM ME!LOL

[

LOL...Im cool....I was just saying if you know me,im not the type to go around trying to impress people,lol

Well, then it worked!!!!!!

(Hee-hee!)

GG--thanks for the Big up on Pete...maybe my Avatar and yours can Get In Tune...Right In Tune...

Happy Jack and Greengal when I read your flirting I swear I am gonna :puke:

hmm who started this thread? :roll: me thinks the great and powerful webmaster is jealous.. you should have told me you wanted Jack all to yourself. Have you told TS?

"O, beware, my weblord, of jealousy!

It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock

The meat it feeds on." - othello

hmm who started this thread? :roll: me thinks the great and powerful webmaster is jealous.. you should have told me you wanted Jack all to yourself. Have you told TS?

"O, beware, my weblord, of jealousy!

It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock

The meat it feeds on." - othello

I didn't start the thread, yet I have the urge to puke as well! Strange...:-k:lol:

yeah artsy... this coming from the girl who says "ooh i love tattoos <blink blink>... oh smizzy... " :lol:

Understand....it's mostly my disdain for Monty Python. Don't be so defensive! :lol:

P.S. I do like tattoos (if they are tasteful) :wink:

Well...I've never actually tasted one...but I will take your word for it...

GG, they just don't understand the Top-Shelf Mojo we have...

you are right HJ .. this is no generic ... fred's vodka this ain't ;) austin powers would be proud ... or jim morrison...:lol:

Archived