******THE OFFICIAL SUNDAY NON-NY JETS FOOTBALL GAMES THREAD******

joewilly12

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Trouble in paradise in OAK. Gruden and Carr having it out all game.... I wonder if they’d trade Carr and reach for a QB at #1? That would be nice.

I don’t know if Gruden is that crazy, but they did trade Mack after all...

They are ABSOLUTELY trading Carr next year and will have 4 first round picks to start off in Vegas.  Just sell baby!

5 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Yup. They made Bortles and Barkley look like all pros. Can't wait to see what Brady, Watson, and Rodgers do. 

Looking forward to these losses. These will be the cherry on top for the end of the worst coach in Jets history. ? 

1 hour ago, MaxAF said:

I wish I was a Saint fan?

What's crazy is that during the game they mentioned that the Saints 3 and out was their eight one......for the season. We have more than that every single game.

13 minutes ago, RobR said:

What's crazy is that during the game they mentioned that the Saints 3 and out was their eight one......for the season. We have more than that every single game.

They have punted 6 times in their last 4 games.  We have punted 29 times in our last four games, with at least 6 in each game.

12 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Upset at the Cardinals. They screwed us and I’m surprised that Rosen doesn’t look any better than he does. I was really high on him heading into the draft.

There’s zero doubt in my mind that Darnold would shred the Oakland Raiders.

:toot: That last sentence won the thread!   :rl: :rl::rl:

Archived