Bell’s expecting price revealed

Patriot Killa

11 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Aaron Rodgers makes 20m per year bell Todd Gurley makes 7 bell is not 10m per year better than Gurley and is not only 3m less of a game changer as Rodgers. Bell is a good player but he is not 17m good when there are gapeing holes all over the field and bottom of the barrel talent on the offensive line.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

Ok you tell me who helps this offense (and Sam) next year more then Bell does. Guys like him transform their side of the ball. The same guys who don't want Bell are the guys who didn't want Khalil Mack. You think the Bears regret getting a superstar? And they paid dearly in draft picks for him. Bell will only cost $$$$. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

surprised with all this talk about Bell no one is talking about the O-line in Pitt.  Connor is a nice story but he is putting up better numbers than bell did. remember back in the day when Denver had a stud at RB every year but it was a different RB? I say start putting some draft and $$$ in the OLine and let our boys put up big numbers.  All crowell needs to do is cut his sh*tlocks and he will see a .5 jump in yds/carry with the inability to tackle him by it and the couple lbs lighter/faster he would be.

3 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

That article is kind of weird.  Barkley is "modern" because he is doing something that has not been done since 1999?  WTF?

Barkley is barry sanders but bigger.  Never thought id see another sanders but dare I say that barkley is better?  Me thinks so.

Go back.  You read it wrong. That is his cap figure.  They can monkey with the structure but it averages $14m per and was 4 for $57m with like 45 in guarantees.  
Ah. I still don't think bell is worth more than Gurley or that he is worth 17 to anyone let alone a team like is with alot of other needs

12 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Ah. I still don't think bell is worth more than Gurley or that he is worth 17 to anyone let alone a team like is with alot of other needs

Yeah you're right. We have Crowell, why do we need a 26 year old guy like Bell? It would be foolish to buy a Mercedes when we already have a Sentra. Besides that, getting Bell means we aren't allowed to improve anywhere else. So lets just keep doing what we've been doing. Its been working out fine so far.

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

Ok you tell me who helps this offense (and Sam) next year more then Bell does. Guys like him transform their side of the ball. The same guys who don't want Bell are the guys who didn't want Khalil Mack. You think the Bears regret getting a superstar? And they paid dearly in draft picks for him. Bell will only cost $$$$. 

An offensive line transforms an offense way more than a RB will.  A RB is nice but it will hardly transform anything on its own.  

25 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

An offensive line transforms an offense way more than a RB will.  A RB is nice but it will hardly transform anything on its own.  

OK but "an offensive line" consists of 5 players, Bell is one. I'm not going to argue that OL isn't important, because it obviously is. If we had a chance to get an elite LT or C in free agency this year, I'd be all for it, but we don't. We do have the chance to get Bell though, and still look for OL help in FA and the draft. Signing Bell doesn't mean we can't get help anywhere else this offseason.

https://www.bing.com/amp/www.espn.com%2fblog%2fpittsburgh-steelers%2fpost%2f_%2fid%2f29309%2fthe-30-month-leveon-bell-contract-saga-how-we-got-here%3fplatform%3damp

The NFL is a passing League today. Look at all the top teams in the last few years. I don’t care how great a back is, if he doesn’t have a line to open up some sort of holes he will be mediocre at best. Steelers have a very good line hence Connors is putting up great numbers. How many people thought he would be as successful as he is? The Steelers are doing as well without Bell this year. The article I posted doesn’t give me the warm fuzzies about Bell. If he’s becomes a Jet I will route for him but I’m not sure he’s the missing link on this team.

5 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

Aaron Rodgers makes 20m per year bell Todd Gurley makes 7 bell is not 10m per year better than Gurley and is not only 3m less of a game changer as Rodgers. Bell is a good player but he is not 17m good when there are gapeing holes all over the field and bottom of the barrel talent on the offensive line.

It's a negotiation.  You think he's gonna get what he's asking for?  Besides it's not my money and we have plenty of cap space.  I say go for it, then build an offensive line.

Archived